Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
One thing I noticed, if you invite someone to a party and you are not hte party leader, you will lose communication with the rest of your party and only be able to talk to the new person, so DO NOT invite anyone unless you are running the party.
I like Combat Training, it would be sweet to have that back.
I am sick of ffiring 10 round into someones midsection without them even firing yet and then getting killed by them. I think this is a lag issue.
Don't forget to as DBN as your clan name once you reach level 6.
I think claymores open at level 53, I hope they give you three of them this time like in MW 2
Does anyone know if any of the perks allows you to carry two primary weapon like in MW1 and 2?
I got an email saying I am registered Elite, I hope I get the founder status thing, but I don't know how to tell.
So I am pretty sure I am not going to ever prestige. I hate loosing everything and starting over. Plus there are 80 some levels now instead of 60.

I will say this, if I prestige by the end of November, I will do it, otherwise, I will sit at top level. I will NOT prestige twice though.
I really need a MW3 for dummies, so much to learn

Don't forget there are prestige tokens, so if you ever prestige in a previous call of duty you have one token for each to use, not completely sure how it works but you can get double xp for 2 hours & unlock weapons early & the unlocked weapon will automatically be unlocked every time you prestige

Did anyone buy mountain dew or doritos & get double xp codes???
my post from TOMB

I hated black ops for awhile after getting use to MW2, it took me 1 whole prestige to finally love it

I hated MW3 last night, but the more I played the more I enjoyed it, my last match against the dudebro's was my favorite of the night, kill confirmed is fun

I really need a MW3 for dummies book, so much to learn
I like kill confirmed, it allows a guy like me to get more points by collecting those dog tags. If I have one off my bad 3 to 5 kill games, I might be able to rack up an additional 300 points getting tags.
Another thing, you can't dive in this one.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/formulaic-call-duty-modern-warfare-3-still-critical-195113735.html">http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 13735.html</a><!-- m -->
Donginator Wrote:my post from TOMB

I hated black ops for awhile after getting use to MW2, it took me 1 whole prestige to finally love it

I hated MW3 last night, but the more I played the more I enjoyed it, my last match against the dudebro's was my favorite of the night, kill confirmed is fun

I really need a MW3 for dummies book, so much to learn
playing MW3 makes Black Ops seem so simple. It's going to take some time. No turning back though.
This game fucking sucks.... Goodnight

what happens on the killcam & on my screen is night & day.

I got shot threw a rock, killcam shows the guy shooting me 5-6 times

& the spawns suck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13