Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
Pete Nice Wrote:Brian, are you Elite?

In fact who here is on elite and if you are are you premium and a founder?

We need more people in the CULT elite clan. I wanted to join DBN Elite clan, but I think we are better off with CULT b/c they have more people who play more. I like the DBN elite group and the CULT elite clan. Joe, why don't you disband the DBN Elite clan, keep the elite group and join CULT?
Why doesn't someone invite me into the CULT clan. I practically play with them exclusively anyways.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am on all the time, never get invites from any of you, or you never join my domination matches

I have not seen you online for like two weeks. And you never join our parties.

The other night I was on with you & no one noticed. I even tried to join your room

DUDE, if you are on, we want you in. We play with a great group of guys, winger, BDH, playdough, delarosa, JMUduke. You would fit right in. Send me a message if you don't get an invite within a few minutes.[/quote]
Thanks for including me! :douche:

Maybe Donginator and me should start our own clan!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Pete Nice Wrote:None of you guys are EVER on anymore, so I might as well just close and lock this thread......

I'm a terrible soldier. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:None of you guys are EVER on anymore, so I might as well just close and lock this thread......

You were more like decoy when we played. you absorbed a lot of kills for us. We apreciate that!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Brian, are you Elite?

In fact who here is on elite and if you are are you premium and a founder?

We need more people in the CULT elite clan. I wanted to join DBN Elite clan, but I think we are better off with CULT b/c they have more people who play more. I like the DBN elite group and the CULT elite clan. Joe, why don't you disband the DBN Elite clan, keep the elite group and join CULT?
Why doesn't someone invite me into the CULT clan. I practically play with them exclusively anyways.
I just tried on Elite, I think BDH has to do it since he is the leader
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Horsekack Wrote:

I'm always on playing. I just hate to join in games when ppl are already in a group. Its the nerdy version of social anxiety I guess lol.

Elite founder just gets you new camouflage for your guns. Its below the gold camo, I believe it's called winter.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I also gets your Elite clan leveled up.

You should join, I will have hammer send you an invite. YOu have to do it online though I think, not on the consol.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Thanks for including me! :douche:

I can't invite, only hammer can. Bitch at him.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Thanks for including me! :douche:

Oh yeah, and Donginator is already in CULT.

LeNeve Wrote:

So what, it's all about getting on and having fun with the guys.

New maps are out for Elite members. I have not logged on yet, but BDH text me and said that they are great.

Pete Nice Wrote:New maps are out for Elite members. I have not logged on yet, but BDH text me and said that they are great.
sweet, sorry I did not accept your invite last night, I was doing the wicked dominator contest, I did not want to interrupt it
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:New maps are out for Elite members. I have not logged on yet, but BDH text me and said that they are great.
sweet, sorry I did not accept your invite last night, I was doing the wicked dominator contest, I did not want to interrupt it

We were waiting for you for ever and were going to play whatever game style you wanted, we would have jumped into Domination.....

We understand, you just don't like us. Confusedad:

Been going on dates and stuff. Being locked up for 3 years makes you want to explore. I'll be back after the 3rd. I have to study for exams for 2 weeks.
anyone wanna do special ops with me, there are 4-5 missions I need someone else to get certain achievements. I am looking to do 3 stars/veteran mode

These are very tough, annoying, & you may hate the game after playing veteran mode

The 2 specific missions that requires 2 players, take about 5 minutes once mastered, but I need to unlock them first.

So if you think you got the skill & patience, let me know
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:anyone wanna do special ops with me, there are 4-5 missions I need someone else to get certain achievements. I am looking to do 3 stars/veteran mode

These are very tough, annoying, & you may hate the game after playing veteran mode

The 2 specific missions that requires 2 players, take about 5 minutes once mastered, but I need to unlock them first.

So if you think you got the skill & patience, let me know

I have unlocked them all, but every time I try to get you to play you just ignore me....... :douche:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call Of Duty MW3 Clan Op Information Pete Nice 2 2,010 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty Elite Mobile App MattInMinnesota 24 9,727 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty or Battlefield 3? Joe 10 4,921 11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan
  PS3 Hack: CoD Modern Warfare Users Bear the Brunt Joe 11 4,836 01-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Joe