Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/09/2011... Hey Ho what cha know
Only 12 more hours until I can go home and can go home and play MW3 again... I think I have an addiction.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Brampton Wrote:So, I don't want to make jokes about this whole penn state thing.

the details of the scandal are rather disgusting, and horrible. And the reality of it all, and how it affected the boys involved is just terrible

What happened? I really don't pay attention to sports headlines, other than Bomber stuff.
A local junior hockey team had a bunch of players quit and coaches fired & suspended for a hazing which included hanging things off their genitals and walking around naked in the locker room... similar!?
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, I don't want to make jokes about this whole penn state thing.

the details of the scandal are rather disgusting, and horrible. And the reality of it all, and how it affected the boys involved is just terrible

What happened? I really don't pay attention to sports headlines, other than Bomber stuff.
A local junior hockey team had a bunch of players quit and coaches fired & suspended for a hazing which included hanging things off their genitals and walking around naked in the locker room... similar!?

Worse.

[Image: 307810_289078824447493_100000361325537_9...3394_n.jpg]

One of the coachs was touching kids.
But I don't know much either.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Worse.

[Image: 307810_289078824447493_100000361325537_9...3394_n.jpg]

One of the coachs was touching kids.
But I don't know much either.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
pedo bear, you rascal you!!!
the coach was caught anal raping a ten year old in the team locker room, and the university covered it up.

and it is believed that he molested more than 10 boys
and the school knew about it, but covered it up, and let the coach keep coaching. I think. It's turning into a pretty big story.
Last week on our ride home Jim and I had a long discussion on how hockey players, football players and definitely soccer plays must be some sort of homo, bi-sexual or overly confident in their sexuality to grab other mans asses and other such things...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Only 12 more hours until I can go home and can go home and play MW3 again... I think I have an addiction.

12 hour days? that sucks. I leave the house at 7:55, and get home at 5:05.
NussieT Wrote:Last week on our ride home Jim and I had a long discussion on how hockey players, football players and definitely soccer plays must be some sort of homo, bi-sexual or overly confident in their sexuality to grab other mans asses and other such things...
I think when you are around people long enough, especially in locker rooms and outside of the sports arena, you become comfortable enough with one another that there is nothing to hide about one another.

thats why guys do all the gay jokes with one another, cause they just have a level of comfort with one another that just about anything can be said/done......to a point. And I believe that point would be penetration
Brampton Wrote:the coach was caught anal raping a ten year old in the team locker room, and the university covered it up.

and it is believed that he molested more than 10 boys

he actually got caught in the process. Wtf

I can't say exactly what I would do if I caught someone doing that, but I would at the very least make them stop raping, and tell on them.
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Last week on our ride home Jim and I had a long discussion on how hockey players, football players and definitely soccer plays must be some sort of homo, bi-sexual or overly confident in their sexuality to grab other mans asses and other such things...
I think when you are around people long enough, especially in locker rooms and outside of the sports arena, you become comfortable enough with one another that there is nothing to hide about one another.

thats why guys do all the gay jokes with one another, cause they just have a level of comfort with one another that just about anything can be said/done......to a point. And I believe that point would be penetration

I draw the line at the balls on the sholder gimick.

that sorta describes my gym class teacher. he would always stand next to the showers and talk to who ever was nearest to the doorway and occasionally you could catch him looking straight at you, eye to eye, and real quick, he would dart down and stare at your junk but each time he would look longer and longer. it wasent that surprising when more ppl would go to class without showering after gym class.
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:

that sorta describes my gym class teacher. he would always stand next to the showers and talk to who ever was nearest to the doorway and occasionally you could catch him looking straight at you, eye to eye, and real quick, he would dart down and stare at your junk but each time he would look longer and longer. it wasent that surprising when more ppl would go to class without showering after gym class.
I had a high school principal that would hand towels to players coming out of the showers after games. he would talk about the game and give complements to the players for a good game. We always suspected he was gay but was never confirmed. It was creepy having your 50+ principal hand you a towel.
good game, good game...... :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb