Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/25/2011....Fine, I'll start it
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I guess really its a whole circumstance of things... can't put security cameras in because they just put up the hydro pole on Thursday afternoon. Can't put the gates up for the fence because the concrete company didn't show up for 3 weeks... they showed up on Saturday... I was the one who planned to go to Boo at the Zoo last night... If I hadn't insisted on taking my kids we probably would have been on site.
you need to stop thinking stuff is your fault

I would be blaming my wife for going to the boo zoo too. even though it's not really nice to do that.
Here is a shot to the ass to all the misinformed Pittsburgh haters...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11298/1184713-53-0.stm?cmpid=newspanel1">http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11298/11 ... newspanel1</a><!-- m -->
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I guess really its a whole circumstance of things... can't put security cameras in because they just put up the hydro pole on Thursday afternoon. Can't put the gates up for the fence because the concrete company didn't show up for 3 weeks... they showed up on Saturday... I was the one who planned to go to Boo at the Zoo last night... If I hadn't insisted on taking my kids we probably would have been on site.

I would be blaming my wife for going to the boo zoo too. even though it's not really nice to do that.
your a dick
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the 2 bLack hoes are still fighting each other down the street. It's annoying.

racist
:high5:
Derick Wrote:

I feel so bad... I"m a bitch when it comes to customers not paying... Why hadn't I gotten so bitchy on Hydro and the concrete company knowing that they would have ample opportunity. All I can say is the people who stole once had their loader repo'd and the bank found it in the middle of the forest. I can only hope they find it sitting in the same place. Then I hope the fuckers go to jail... wouldn't that be considered grand theft. The loader is almost $100,000
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I feel so bad... I"m a bitch when it comes to customers not paying... Why hadn't I gotten so bitchy on Hydro and the concrete company knowing that they would have ample opportunity. All I can say is the people who stole once had their loader repo'd and the bank found it in the middle of the forest. I can only hope they find it sitting in the same place. Then I hope the fuckers go to jail... wouldn't that be considered grand theft. The loader is almost $100,000
Don't blame yourself T, it's not like you left the keys in it. besides, if someone really wanted to steal it, they will
whats a bank doing in the middle of the forest?
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Is it not insured?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:whats a bank doing in the middle of the forest?
cananda
I have a set of keys. They will start any piece of john deere equiptment that is made. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is a shot to the ass to all the misinformed Pittsburgh haters...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11298/1184713-53-0.stm?cmpid=newspanel1">http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11298/11 ... newspanel1</a><!-- m -->

That says nothing about the things I hate about Pittsburgh.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Is it not insured?

yeah. maybe you can get a better newer nicer one with the insurance money. sometimes getting shit stolen works out for you better.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a set of keys. They will start any piece of john deere equiptment that is made. :high5:
thats great news for anyone who wants to steal a tractor that has a top speed of 35 mph
LeNeve Wrote:I have a set of keys. They will start any piece of john deere equiptment that is made. :high5:

Dude.
Get me a copy.

So when the shit goes down with the zombies, I know how to get in an ambulance, and can start heavy machinery.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, July 28, 2014 ~ Let's Start This Already Beckster 27 374 07-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday 1/16/14... Someone needs to start this Derick 116 1,144 01-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday 12/16/2013....Lets start this biotch Derick 27 416 12-16-2013, 06:20 PM
  Tuesday 5/28/13 - Fine then LeNeve 50 376 05-28-2013, 08:38 PM
  Wednesday 01/09 - I'll start this... JDubb 137 843 01-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Chip
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 12, 2012 ~ I don't want to start the IST Beckster 37 380 07-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday 05/10 - OK, Ill start this... JDubb 197 1,429 05-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Derick
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip