Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, July 12, 2012 ~ I don't want to start the IST
But, apparently, neither did anyone else.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I just got home with high expectations to clean my very messy house but no instead I get to swelter in my non ac truck to haul gravel to some yokels place... Boo to that...
NussieT Wrote:I just got home with high expectations to clean my very messy house but no instead I get to swelter in my none ac truck to haul gravel to some yokels place... Boo to that...

I made Jim's daughter put away laundry last night. She did much better and didn't talk back, but she got a tad pissy when I asked her where she left the towel that she used after her shower. It was wadded up on her bedroom carpet, she told me she had hung it up. If he and her can keep up on picking up after themselves, it'll become so much easier for me to keep up on the housework.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--free...usky-.html
I HATE PIE!!
Pete, you probably know this. What is the law for selling a handgun to another person? Do you have to meet at a gun dealer to transfer and stuff?
DaveP Wrote:Pete, you probably know this. What is the law for selling a handgun to another person? Do you have to meet at a gun dealer to transfer and stuff?
just file off the serial number and your good to go. Cash only deal
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Pete, you probably know this. What is the law for selling a handgun to another person? Do you have to meet at a gun dealer to transfer and stuff?

probably would get more money for it if I did that.. and a cell mate
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

probably would get more money for it if I did that.. and a cell mate
you could give it to leneve, he'll take care of it for you
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

I am not really sure about that, I think you need to go to the Sheriff.

Gonna be in Uniontown all next week for trial. Sucks to be me.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: 268bcc.jpeg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's not that bad. We have 2 Arby's in town now, things are really shaping up. Shit will be crazy when they put a 3rd one in.
Before the resident liberals start screaming republicans are bad, keep in mind, this is an article by the INDEPENDANT Journal, neither Repubs or Dems.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/10201-gm_article/">http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/10201-gm_article/</a><!-- m -->

Pete Nice Wrote:Before the resident liberals start screaming republicans are bad, keep in mind, this is an article by the INDEPENDANT Journal, neither Repubs or Dems.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/10201-gm_article/">http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/10201-gm_article/</a><!-- m -->
Just like how Fox News claims they are fair and unbiased? :poke:

I could give a shit one way or another. The same thing happened in the 70's or 80's when Chrysler was bailed out. Every federal and state vehicle was required to be Chrysler to help sales. It makes sense to me.
one page Wtf
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's not that bad. We have 2 Arby's in town now, things are really shaping up. Shit will be crazy when they put a 3rd one in.

Wow. 2 Arbys?! That's unheard of!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM