Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/25/2011....Fine, I'll start it
NussieT Wrote:Someone stole our loader right out of industrial park property. It was there yesterday afternoon. Jim went there about 1/2 hour ago and it's gone. They left the rock truck, the truck & trailer and all the other small vehicles we have on the property but took it.
Confusedwoot:
That sucks T.
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:thanks for reminding me, f,m,k

Kill
Fuck
Marry

Just because I know Sofia looks a hell of a lot better then in that pic

so true, I only used that pic because it was "newer". but here are some more pics of Sophia
@ilikegirlsdaily
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Someone stole our loader right out of industrial park property. It was there yesterday afternoon. Jim went there about 1/2 hour ago and it's gone. They left the rock truck, the truck & trailer and all the other small vehicles we have on the property but took it.
Confusedwoot:
That sucks T.

I feel like it's my fault... I feel horrible...
fuck, marry, kill
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQhLHCLFwqk4kD0Nk9ieA...KTWgMCt1eg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcsHbvGt_PWG16jdtzK6B...vjjLrh5Xpw]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjzK8DMZ21cZUzQqzCtM8...673a81nYaA]
I'm sorry I killed sofia now. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Confusedwoot:
That sucks T.

Why your fault?
Do they steal it for parts, or take it somewhere else and use it? Do you have to register stuff like that? Thats a pretty big job to steal something like that. Seems like it would be hard to catch whoever did it, and get the loader back too.
I marry the backhoe, kill the giant chainsaw thing, and fuck the spider machine.
LeNeve Wrote:have those wall street hippies given up yet? or is that still going on? I haven't heard anything about it for awhile now.

I stopped paying attention..

I did see that TSS RADIO is doing a contest on the same line.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
k,m,f.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:the 2 bLack hoes are still fighting each other down the street. It's annoying.

racist
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
javsto Wrote:thanks for reminding me, f,m,k

Marry
Fuck
Kill
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Confusedwoot:
That sucks T.

Why your fault?
Do they steal it for parts, or take it somewhere else and use it? Do you have to register stuff like that? Thats a pretty big job to steal something like that. Seems like it would be hard to catch whoever did it, and get the loader back too.

I guess really its a whole circumstance of things... can't put security cameras in because they just put up the hydro pole on Thursday afternoon. Can't put the gates up for the fence because the concrete company didn't show up for 3 weeks... they showed up on Saturday... I was the one who planned to go to Boo at the Zoo last night... If I hadn't insisted on taking my kids we probably would have been on site.
NussieT Wrote:I guess really its a whole circumstance of things... can't put security cameras in because they just put up the hydro pole on Thursday afternoon. Can't put the gates up for the fence because the concrete company didn't show up for 3 weeks... they showed up on Saturday... I was the one who planned to go to Boo at the Zoo last night... If I hadn't insisted on taking my kids we probably would have been on site.
you need to stop thinking stuff is your fault
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
boo at the zoo is tearing your family apart
LeNeve Wrote:fuck, marry, kill
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQhLHCLFwqk4kD0Nk9ieA...KTWgMCt1eg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcsHbvGt_PWG16jdtzK6B...vjjLrh5Xpw]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjzK8DMZ21cZUzQqzCtM8...673a81nYaA]
K
M
F

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, July 28, 2014 ~ Let's Start This Already Beckster 27 374 07-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday 1/16/14... Someone needs to start this Derick 116 1,144 01-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday 12/16/2013....Lets start this biotch Derick 27 416 12-16-2013, 06:20 PM
  Tuesday 5/28/13 - Fine then LeNeve 50 376 05-28-2013, 08:38 PM
  Wednesday 01/09 - I'll start this... JDubb 137 843 01-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Chip
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 12, 2012 ~ I don't want to start the IST Beckster 37 380 07-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday 05/10 - OK, Ill start this... JDubb 197 1,429 05-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Derick
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip