Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/25/2011....Fine, I'll start it
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:NSFW

A buddy of mine showed me this a couple days ago. The chicks on here actually do stuff on camera, unlike most sites where they don't do anything and then go to private.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myfreecams.com/">http://www.myfreecams.com/</a><!-- m -->

I just saw a bunch of weirdos telling a fat chick to finger herself. :?
hey, you know the rules.....what happens in the shop, stays in the shop
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I watched the first 5 episodes of The Walking Dead on the plane this past 5 days. Great show. I need to catch the finally of season 1 and the first two of this season.

I also need to spend some cash on some zombie supplies.

One thing I did not know is that geeks can smell the living, I never heard that before.
I kind of wish a couple million zombies would simultaneously appear. I wonder how long it would take us to wipe them out.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I couldn't finish my mcrib. Confusedad:
Also, if a zombie bit your hand, how much time would you have to chop off your arm to stop the spread through your body?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I've eaten the McRib once in my life, well almost one. I only got through about half of it and threw it away.

Disgusting...
Dicky in Tight Jeans isn't a home run but it makes me snicker...
Covinos sister is eating mcribs all over his house.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I watched the first 5 episodes of The Walking Dead on the plane this past 5 days. Great show. I need to catch the finally of season 1 and the first two of this season.

One thing I did not know is that geeks can smell the living, I never heard that before.

I watched them all last week. :high5:

How dumb were they to not have a fence or something around that camp and just let the walkers roll right into camp with no notice?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Covinos sister is eating mcribs all over his house.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I watched them all last week. :high5:

How dumb were they to not have a fence or something around that camp and just let the walkers roll right into camp with no notice?

yeah, dumb asses. I have a few issues with how and what they are doing,, but still a really good show.
i bleed green Wrote:

I kind of wish a couple million zombies would simultaneously appear. I wonder how long it would take us to wipe them out.

I don't understand how they overrun military blockades. They are slow and on the show, the blockades have tanks, 50 cal's and armored hummers. There are probably around 100 to 200 soldiers minimum. There is no way a good perimeter and blockade by 200 trained soldiers would not be able to hold off tens of thousands of slow moving zombies.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Leave the situation alone, he'll just cause more problems.
Hey IBG... Do you think the Riders are going to go 4-14 a la Bombers this year?!
LeNeve Wrote:LeNeve the situation alone, he'll just cause more problems.
Fixed
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I don't understand how they overrun military blockades. They are slow and on the show, the blockades have tanks, 50 cal's and armored hummers. There are probably around 100 to 200 soldiers minimum. There is no way a good perimeter and blockade by 200 trained soldiers would not be able to hold off tens of thousands of slow moving zombies.

that bothered me too on the show, that all that heavy military machinery got overtaken. I was like really?!?!?! also I assume it was out of fuel, but why didnt the guy at least try to start the tank when he was in it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, July 28, 2014 ~ Let's Start This Already Beckster 27 374 07-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday 1/16/14... Someone needs to start this Derick 116 1,144 01-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday 12/16/2013....Lets start this biotch Derick 27 416 12-16-2013, 06:20 PM
  Tuesday 5/28/13 - Fine then LeNeve 50 376 05-28-2013, 08:38 PM
  Wednesday 01/09 - I'll start this... JDubb 137 843 01-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Chip
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 12, 2012 ~ I don't want to start the IST Beckster 37 380 07-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday 05/10 - OK, Ill start this... JDubb 197 1,429 05-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Derick
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip