Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Sept 22, 2011 ~ Wassup
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I hate technology.

I updated IE to the new version, and now I cant view the wiring diagrams on the VW site. So either is the SVG viewer isn't compatible, or VW hasn't updated the site to be compatible with IE

and unfortunately its the only browser that works for the VW site. :killme:

I had the same issue with the new IE with my work timesheet, it only works on IE and after updating it would not show the calendar that I needed to add my time. I had to revert it back to the old IE, 8 I think. Google how to do it, it is actually really easy.
Microsoft website says that IE8 (which was the previous version) isn't compatible with Windows 7........... :?
Lucy Pinder... Fuck yes!
:missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop:
Chip Wrote:Lucy Pinder... Fuck yes!
:missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop:
couldn't agree more
michaelangelo Wrote:So I call Telus this morning to get an address changed on a business account, i first get a Canadian, but then get transferred to a billing person in the Philippines. Her english is very good but I can hear people in the backround speaking Tagalog. All i wanted originally was to simply change the name on the account. I got our first bill and the address is incorrect and our pre-authorized debit is no longer in place. just a simple task, now has balloned into a lengthy phone call. :rant:

I just went through that with my credit card. I thought I had switched it my new address, but those nimrods changed it to my parent's address instead and that resulted in some sort of block being placed on the card. Took a lot of phone calls to clear that up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: lucy-pinder-picture-133234179.jpg]
Everything you need to know about Lucy...

[youtube]etZyf3UxK2g[/youtube]
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone

Morning!

Did you watch TUF last night? Bunch of short guys.
i watched the first few fights, 2 ko's and a submission is what i remember, then i went and did something else. i have it on pvr though. I didn't think I'd see too many ko's so that was pretty cool

There were a few good fighters. I hope this is a sign of a good season. I have never heard of a Bantomweight until last night, either. Looks like one step from midgets to me. :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:So I call Telus this morning to get an address changed on a business account, i first get a Canadian, but then get transferred to a billing person in the Philippines. Her english is very good but I can hear people in the backround speaking Tagalog. All i wanted originally was to simply change the name on the account. I got our first bill and the address is incorrect and our pre-authorized debit is no longer in place. just a simple task, now has balloned into a lengthy phone call. :rant:

I just went through that with my credit card. I thought I had switched it my new address, but those nimrods changed it to my parent's address instead and that resulted in some sort of block being placed on the card. Took a lot of phone calls to clear that up.

I have a Chase account, and their system is retarded.
I've changed my address and phone numbers, and a month later, I'll go back and they'll be all mixed up.
Old area code with the new phone number, the old house number on the new street. Stupid shit like that, constantly.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I hate technology.

I updated IE to the new version, and now I cant view the wiring diagrams on the VW site. So either is the SVG viewer isn't compatible, or VW hasn't updated the site to be compatible with IE

and unfortunately its the only browser that works for the VW site. :killme:

I had the same issue with the new IE with my work timesheet, it only works on IE and after updating it would not show the calendar that I needed to add my time. I had to revert it back to the old IE, 8 I think. Google how to do it, it is actually really easy.
Microsoft website says that IE8 (which was the previous version) isn't compatible with Windows 7........... :?

Works fine for me on Windows 7
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Everything you need to know about Lucy...

:high5:
:happy: :high5: :clap:
@ilikegirlsdaily
SO who are the people who were in studio with Spot all Spotcenter?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Everything you need to know about Lucy...

:high5:

nothing better than a sexy accent on an equally sexy woman.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Pinder gives me a church boner too.
5 bills?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip