Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Sept 22, 2011 ~ Wassup
FYI, I did eat buckwheat pancakes for a late lunch, with Mrs. Butterworth. They were delicious. It also was the last of high carb or sugar or bad food in the house. That means the diet kicks in real soon. Hard core diet too. I am going to try and make JDubb type weight loss and then at next years DBC me and JDubb will roll in with all the bitches on our fresh peens. I am going to go 2003 on that diet, when I went from 290 to 240 in like 3 months.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I got in trouble at school in 7th grade. My punishment was to sit in the class with the kids that had head injuries, and other learning disabilities. It was supposed to teach me to tolerate people or some shit. I made a cartoon flip book thing of this little stick figure jerking off, and gave it to some kid with a helmet. He fucking loved it. I've never seen a kid as happy as that, just sitting there flipping away, and laughing. It was hilarious.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: I love that story.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
curiosity finally got my cat. this was the only story I could find of the Falzone incident. it was almost 2 years ago.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.popeater.com/2009/11/30/anthony-michael-hall-diana-falzone/">http://www.popeater.com/2009/11/30/anth ... a-falzone/</a><!-- m -->

he got arrested a few weeks ago to
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44412621/ns/today-entertainment/t/anthony-michael-hall-arrested-after-dispute/">http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44412621/ ... r-dispute/</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:So Ellis has a Penthouse model on.
And they decided to say hi, then just not say anything until she leaves.
She's so confused right now.
It's kinda funny.

like dead air, and she keeps asking questions or something?
I don't like when Pete talks about JDubb's and his fresh peens.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So Ellis has a Penthouse model on.
And they decided to say hi, then just not say anything until she leaves.
She's so confused right now.
It's kinda funny.

like dead air, and she keeps asking questions or something?

It was dead air for maybe 30 seconds, then she started trying to figure out what was going on.
A dumb girl being put in a awkward situation is kinda funny.
They were just ignoring her.
20 minutes after you announce your divorced, you have a naked penthouse pet infront of you.
I followed the wrong career path.
Chip Wrote:20 minutes after you announce your divorced, you have a naked penthouse pet infront of you.
Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:20 minutes after you announce your divorced, you have a naked penthouse pet infront of you.
Confusedad:
Confusedad: Confusedad:
time to go home have a beer, and not look at penthouse pets.
LeNeve Wrote:time to go home have a beer, and not look at penthouse pets.

You should try and talk the old lady into some anal tonight also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:So I call Telus this morning to get an address changed on a business account, i first get a Canadian, but then get transferred to a billing person in the Philippines. Her english is very good but I can hear people in the backround speaking Tagalog. All i wanted originally was to simply change the name on the account. I got our first bill and the address is incorrect and our pre-authorized debit is no longer in place. just a simple task, now has balloned into a lengthy phone call. :rant:

I just went through that with my credit card. I thought I had switched it my new address, but those nimrods changed it to my parent's address instead and that resulted in some sort of block being placed on the card. Took a lot of phone calls to clear that up.

I have a Chase account, and their system is retarded.
I've changed my address and phone numbers, and a month later, I'll go back and they'll be all mixed up.
Old area code with the new phone number, the old house number on the new street. Stupid shit like that, constantly.

Jim and I have lived in our house for 5 years and our Hydro bill still comes to our Park Ave apartment address. We've also had troubles with MTS putting our name on the letter but Jim's parents address.
Texas Fan Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'm down 40 pounds since DBN. I was way too big. I feel great but am not done yet. I want to get to 220ish. A few more months to go.
i gotta admit i hate seeing your updates where you were on the treadmill for like an hour and burned over 1000 calories. when i was going to the gym regularily, the most calories (that the treadmill said i burned) was 650 and i was dead tired after that. Kudos to you too Jdubb, i have to try to find time to get to the gym, I just like spending time with my daughter too much. I have lost about 10lbs in the last year just from eating less

I got up to 200, and Im only 5'7" so that was way too big for me. I am down to 180 and need to lose about 20 more lbs. to be where I should be. I haven't worked out hardly at all, just started drinking only water and watered down lemonade now and then, eating turkey and chicken, and increasing my fiber intake and eating something about every 3-4 hours. I have high blood pressure but its at the point to where I only take a pill every 5 days or so. I self regulate it. So salt for me is a killer, I have to watch salt like crazy. When i get down to 160 I probably won't have to watch it as much, but High Blood Pressure is in my genes. Both my parents take medicine, and I think most of my extended family take meds for high blood pressure also.

I've been on a weight loss kick since my daughter was born. Gaining weight while pregnant fucked with my mind and now even though I've lost all my baby weight plus some and I still think I am fat. I go to the gym 6 days a week for close to two hours a day. My abs are starting to look like my former self and I am beginning to love it It's hard work but in the end it'll all be worth it.
Tex, be careful with the high blood pressure issue. My dad's blood pressure got too high and his retina detached, he went for emergency surgery and he got his sight back but he was off work for almost 6 months.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedheep:

What's that supposed to mean? :douche:

I am pretty sure he is saying that people who love MMA are sheepfuckers. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Coming from a guy who lives in Kansas, i would beg to differ.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:If I was a radio guy, i couldn't be married. to much thrown right in your lap. I can barely stay married as it is.

Fucker, you're not married!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip