Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Sept 1, 2011....Summers gone
I get to remove a cab today. I think I'm okay with that. Kind of in the mood for once.
Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta is on Faction...
[Image: 9lpyMl.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 9lpyMl.jpg]

:roflmao:
Fucking awesome!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: j7oX4.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 9lpyMl.jpg]

this sorta reminds me of that scene in the movie "The Forth Kind" where the ppl are interviewing mila jovobitchs character and she transforms into the space alien and everything goes blurry and staticy and all you see is her mouth wide open and her eyes rolled back into her head and she's floating off the floor....but kicking a fat cat is funnier.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Brampton Wrote:So its the first of september. Summer is over, not officially, but its over.

Did you achieve what you wanted to this summer, and if yes, what was it?

No... There was so much more that I wanted to do, but never had the time. I wanted to explore a couple areas of Mich. that I haven't been to since I was a kid. And hit more beaches, of course.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So its the first of september. Summer is over, not officially, but its over.

Did you achieve what you wanted to this summer, and if yes, what was it?

No... There was so much more that I wanted to do, but never had the time. I wanted to explore a couple areas of Mich. that I haven't been to since I was a kid. And hit more beaches, of course.

great, beach pics, remember no tan lines and plenty of lotion... :clap:
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish they would do the metallica only channel on sirius more often.

its been on for months since i dont know when, at least on the sirius internet player it is, channel 815, currently playing the memory remains

oh.Lame. We only use regular recievers.
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish they would do the metallica only channel on sirius more often.

its been on for months since i dont know when, at least on the sirius internet player it is, channel 815, currently playing the memory remains

well i checked siriusxm.com and it says there that its on the reciever channel 815. have yuo tried to tune to that channel manually?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Good morning!
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

well i checked siriusxm.com and it says there that its on the reciever channel 815. have yuo tried to tune to that channel manually?

no I have not. I'll try on mine when I get home. I don't know how to change the channel on my boss' stilleto reciever. Plus he's listening to recordings right now.

I also just have sirius pre merger. No xm or best of xm.
I have the sitlletto 100 and it works sorta like the ipod does with the round button yuo have to dial it left or right to change channels. you can also press the buttons on the top left and right corners and useing the wheel again go to satellite choose that then manually select the genre or theme of what you want to listen to.
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:whats a worse nightmare scenario for a chicken, scrambled eggs or mcnuggets?

Hmmm... Unborn fetus vs pink goo. I'm thinking becoming goo is worse.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i wanted to spend time with my daughter this summer and I think i did a good job of that, i love that she sees my wife and i as equals and doesn't favour one over the other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip