Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nuss-day 08/31 - where the eff did summer go?
the best 3 months start tommorow
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Yea now only if winter would come and go as fast as summer did....

winter can hang as long as it wants. Love when it's cold.

Yeah.
Fuck summer.
I hate leaving work and having to get into a car that's 5000 degrees.
Running the AC constantly sucks and costs a ton.

If it weren't for January, winter would be sweet.

wats the difference in winter for january as it is for december and february?

December and the end of February are awesome.
The end of January and the beginning of February sucks.
That's when it's the coldest.
We won't get above freezing for about a month straight.
Lou-tallica??? lou reed and metallica album coming out this halloween? not a fan of lou, I couldnt name a song of his to save my life. cant be as bad as that symphonic metallica album, (which i did like when i saw it live in concert at MSG)?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:Lou-tallica??? lou reed and metallica album coming out this halloween? not a fan of lou, I couldnt name a song of his to save my life. cant be as bad as that symphonic metallica album, (which i did like when i saw it live in concert at MSG)?

I read Lou-tallica and I thought it was going to be a joke I missed in Hot Tub Time Machine.
There is a sniper rifle in this truck I'm working on. Loaded. right in the front seat. A rifle with a big ass scope anyway. coyote killer probaly.
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Lou-tallica??? lou reed and metallica album coming out this halloween? not a fan of lou, I couldnt name a song of his to save my life. cant be as bad as that symphonic metallica album, (which i did like when i saw it live in concert at MSG)?

I read Lou-tallica and I thought it was going to be a joke I missed in Hot Tub Time Machine.
:grin:

did you search it on Lougle?
LeNeve Wrote:There is a sniper rifle in this truck I'm working on. Loaded. right in the front seat. A rifle with a big ass scope anyway. coyote killer probaly.

it's just a .222 small caliber, big casing. lots of power
Brampton Wrote:the best 3 months start tommorow

I'm good with mid October - mid May.

I like that symphony album.
:whomo:
I love fall.

That was awesome. I loved that album
[Image: dont-fall-for-this-CIA-trap.gif]
JDubb Wrote:
:whomo:
I love fall.

It already started getting dark early and the sun isn't coming up early. The windows of my car are all dewy. It won't be long before it turns to frost... uhhh... Fall means the inevitable is coming... cold...
the CIA is all gay. trying to steal peni and shit.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: dont-fall-for-this-CIA-trap.gif]
:roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, September 8, 2015 ~ Summer's Over Beckster 49 401 09-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday 11/10/14 - Indian Summer LeNeve 26 287 11-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  Friday 0920 - last day of summer JDubb 31 609 09-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/10 JDubb 211 789 10-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wed-NUSS-day 09/19 International Talk Like a Pirate Day JDubb 97 643 09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either... JDubb 290 1,562 01-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-Nuss-day November 2 It's Ravens Week!! Pete Nice 329 1,018 11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/12 - Congratulation Spot and Krisitn JDubb 202 1,749 10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Wed-Nuss-day 09/21 - Make like a Retarded tree... JDubb 277 1,345 09-25-2011, 10:17 PM