Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 0920 - last day of summer
Happy Friday
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. GUNFIRE ERUPTS AT CHICAGO PARK
A witness says dreadlocked men in a car open fire in a nighttime attack on people in a city park. At least 13 are wounded, including a 3-year-old child.

2. AL-QAIDA MILITANTS LAUNCH ATTACK IN YEMEN
At least 38 soldiers are killed and dozens wounded when extremist fighters surprise the troops in their barracks in coordinated attacks at dawn.

3. CLASH LOOMS OVER OBAMACARE
The GOP-led House is poised to ship a bill to the Senate aimed at crippling the president's signature health care law.

4. `GET DOWN!': WOMAN'S FRANTIC ESCAPE FROM THE NAVY YARD
A worker describes what it was like inside the building when a former serviceman went on a shooting rampage, killing 12.

5. HOUSE VOTES TO CUT FOOD STAMPS
The bill would slice nearly $4 billion a year – a 5 percent reduction – from the program used by about 1 in 7 Americans.

6. WHERE DOZENS ARE MISSING AFTER A LANDSLIDE
The hamlet of La Pintada in southern Mexico is devastated and grieving after a tidal wave of dirt leaves 68 people missing.

7. HOPE RISES FOR US-IRAN THAW
Obama and Rouhani have exchanged letters, and may meet briefly next week when the Iranian president attends the U.N. General Assembly.

8. WHY CLARENCE THOMAS IS OFTEN SEEN BUT NOT HEARD
The quietest of the Supreme Court's justices says his college nuns taught him the most important word he has ever learned: "Shhh!"

9. PRINCE OF A GUY WORKS AT DAIRY QUEEN
An employee sees a woman pick up $20 dropped by a visually impaired man and refuses to serve her until she gives it back. When she refuses, he gives the man $20 from his own pocket.

10. WHO PROVES YOU CAN GO HOME AGAIN
Andy Reid makes a successful return to Philadelphia as his new team, the Kansas City Chiefs, downs his old one 26-16.
first repair order for this morning.

"RF caliper"

peoples 13 year old kid shouldn't be allowed to talk to customers, and schedule appointments. jeebus.

at least its Friday. :high5:
1. GUNFIRE ERUPTS AT CHICAGO PARK
A witness says dreadlocked men in a car open fire in a nighttime attack on people in a city park. At least 13 are wounded, including a 3-year-old child.

this happened in a Steven Segal movie I think.
actually, about 7 out of the 10 things I need to know, happened in a Steven Segal movie.
:roflmao:

[youtube]5vzAVWMID3U[/youtube]
GTA V
pretty darn good so far. I'm pleased with the purchase.
alot of cussing. like enough cussing, that i'm kind of uncomfortable with it. Ill get over it though.
[Image: hvmaax8.gif?w=250&h=281]
nacho steelin fool
If you can beat up hookers in GTA V I'm buying it. I feel like beating up hookers after work would calm me.
Joe Wrote:If you can beat up hookers in GTA V I'm buying it. I feel like beating up hookers after work would calm me.

I beat the shit out of 3 hookers last night. and fucked up a drunk old mexican dude.

Then when I finally got home I played a couple hours of GTA V :drum:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you can beat up hookers in GTA V I'm buying it. I feel like beating up hookers after work would calm me.

I beat the shit out of 3 hookers last night. and fucked up a drunk old mexican dude.

Then when I finally got home I played a couple hours of GTA V :drum:

:high5:
Hookers must have a hard time in Kansas. Not many street corners to stand on.
Joe Wrote:Hookers must have a hard time in Kansas. Not many street corners to stand on.

yep. and they all have sun burns.
I had a friend that had a mexican bar here in town. he would go get these chicks from mexico, and have them work in the bar as waitresses, or whatever you wanted them to do. we would stay after the bar was closed and party with the girls until the sun came up. good times. real good times.

a few of them finally got arrested for prostitution. and the bar got shut down though. Confusedad:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip