Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/paulfromap">http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/paulfromap</a><!-- m -->

I figured it's easier to just start a Tumblr, and have it be an extension of my Coupon blogs and twitter jokes. Add it
Just did my first post on Couponing. Check it out and post any questions you might have. Not quite sure how Tumblr works, but see what you can do
ap bikini team Wrote:http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/paulfromap

I figured it's easier to just start a Tumblr, and have it be an extension of my Coupon blogs and twitter jokes. Add it

Grrreat, now i am signed up with Tumblr (what is it anyway?)

Quote:Extreme Couponing - Basics

Ok, here are the basics you need to know to extreme coupon (understand that this is written by a comic and I do not endorse or condone EVERY thing I’m saying, but if you are smart enough to filter out the comedy, the tips are golden)!

1. And this is the most important one to grasp. The people you might see on Extreme Couponing do NOT get those kinds of deals every day. Those are the outcome of months of practice and great coupon deals and semi annual sales, etc. You need to set goals that are possible. Get a coupon that gets you a pack of gum for free, yeah the one that you’ve been stealing near the door. While there are great ways to get several items at a time for next to nothing, or even free, those $2000 for $.05 will be rare (but they DO happen).

2. You need to find a good source of coupons. In order to get great savings you need to be able to amass 10-50 copies of each coupon. Obviously you can buy multiple copies of the Sunday paper, but that can get expensive every week, and cuts into your overall savings (wait till the neighbor isn’t looking and steal theirs). Try getting friends and family to collect coupons for you. You can use clipping services that do all the heavy lifting and you just buy the coupons (the only one I trust is Coupon Dede) You can also sign up for coupons like Procter and Gamble booklets (they’ll mail you some great ones), and sign up all your friends and grab them all. Try Recycle centers to get them. There are internet coupons you can get from various sources, however you’ll only be able to print 2 at a time. Try setting up multiple computers to get some great savings (lowest settings and black and white to save money). Google stuff to find more and more coupons that you can print up or sign up for, but be prepared for tons of spam. It’s worth it though, because some of the internet coupons are great.

3. Once you have your mountain of coupons, you need to get your hands on circulars, like running into a store and knocking over grandma before she can grab the last one. She’ll survive and probably has a coupon for her new hip, so you’re helping her use a coupon she might not have used. You can get them through Redplum.com and have them mailed to you weekly, you can check your store online, or have apps dedicated to your stores. Find the coupon regulations for each store you use (EVERY STORE IS DIFFERENT). You might need to print them out because you’ll come across some stupid cashiers that sometimes will argue with you because they don’t know better. Pay special attention to the stores that double or triple coupon, and their limits.

4. Change your thinking. Throw brand loyalty out the window. Buy what’s on sale, rather than what you plan on getting. Eventually what you need, will be what’s on sale, and you’ll get it at a deep discount. Start out at your local Convenience store first (i.e. Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc) and find out their sales. For some reason, they have the best sales and your best chance to get stuff close to free or even free. Pay attention to which stores give out other coupons or rewards (called catalinas), that you can use, and/or save up those to get things that aren’t necessarily on sale (I’ll cover tips to get tons of catalinas to maximize money savings later). Don’t be afraid to let a coupon expire, or think that you need to use a coupon immediately. Sometimes several sales will work with your coupons but might be the 2nd or 3rd sale that really gets the savings.

5. Make a list, and don’t stray from it! You’ll see savings disappear in seconds buy buying shit that you don’t really need, but want. Expect to spend about 5-15 hours developing this.

Hopefully this has helped you and you have some free shit in your possession by now. Next time I’ll go over how to maximize your ability to milk the in store coupons and really tear it up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
That sounds like a lot of work. There should be a forum or something that just emails you when the deals arise. something like: "CVS has a sale this week on nipple clamps at 60% off, if you use this coupon you can get them for 90% off, no limit"
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:taterpie: Wrote:...the outcome of months of practice...

I read that and gave up.
Pete wants to stock up on nipple cream.
Tumblr is basically a blog page. And yeah it is work. It's not just grab a few coupons and save 5k. But if you can save $1000 a month in food and crap, that's essentially giving yourself a 12k raise at your job, because that's more money in your pocket. I've saved approximately 1200 in the month and a half that I've been doing this. Also, you can help out your friends and family and have them shop from you, giving you a few more bucks in your pocket and taking your out of pocket expenses to near zero also.
ap bikini team Wrote:Tumblr is basically a blog page. And yeah it is work. It's not just grab a few coupons and save 5k. But if you can save $1000 a month in food and crap, that's essentially giving yourself a 12k raise at your job, because that's more money in your pocket. I've saved approximately 1200 in the month and a half that I've been doing this. Also, you can help out your friends and family and have them shop from you, giving you a few more bucks in your pocket and taking your out of pocket expenses to near zero also.

I like this plan yo.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW ap bikini team 15 9,280 12-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013 ap bikini team 52 22,599 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster