Dudebro Nation
Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: AP Bikini Team (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? (/showthread.php?tid=1952)

Pages: 1 2

Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Derick - 08-17-2011

Paul --

Please put the scissors down and stop clipping your extreme coupons and post us up some girlies.

thanks,
Managment

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - LeNeve - 08-17-2011

:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah, thats right, he is an extreme coupon guy.

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - javsto - 08-17-2011

Well since i dont have my own bikini website I do tend to spend a considerable amount of time in this one particular place, if your into hot latin chicks with great bodies, fake or not, then i would go here and try not to peer to close into your monitor so that you dont burn the tip of your nose....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vecinabella.com/">http://www.vecinabella.com/</a><!-- m --> :clap:

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Beckster - 08-17-2011

Paul, 200 bottles of shampoo is plenty... Time for you to get back with the program!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - ap bikini team - 08-18-2011

Ok ok! Feel like I'm trying to stave off another London riot or something lol. Back to my clipping!

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Beckster - 08-18-2011

ap bikini team Wrote:Ok ok! Feel like I'm trying to stave off another London riot or something lol. Back to my clipping!

:grin:

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Joe - 08-18-2011

ap bikini team Wrote:Ok ok! Feel like I'm trying to stave off another London riot or something lol. Back to my clipping!

I think you need a website dedicated to clipping. I'm interested.

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Beckster - 08-18-2011

Joe Wrote:

[smiley]ME TOO[/smiley]
I would love to buy $500 worth of groceries for $6.

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - ap bikini team - 08-19-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

[smiley]ME TOO[/smiley]

You'll hate what I did today then. Bought $150 worth of make up for $2.50. Only reason I bought it was to give it away to friends and get the more important $15 catalina that printed up so I could get more stuff.

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Brampton - 08-19-2011

Joe Wrote:

yeah dude. You need to break it down for some of us. How do you do it, where do you get the coupons, how you figure out the deals.

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Derick - 08-19-2011

extreme couponers = horders

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Pete Nice - 08-19-2011

Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yeah dude. You need to break it down for some of us. How do you do it, where do you get the coupons, how you figure out the deals.

Ya yo, I need to know. I don't need makeup, but I am sure my wife would like it. And I am sure there are other things, like food and shit.

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Beckster - 08-20-2011

ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think you need a website dedicated to clipping. I'm interested.

[smiley]ME TOO[/smiley]

You'll hate what I did today then. Bought $150 worth of make up for $2.50. Only reason I bought it was to give it away to friends and get the more important $15 catalina that printed up so I could get more stuff.

I need some mascara, hook it up! lol

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Beckster - 08-20-2011

Derick Wrote:extreme couponers = horders

Extreme couponers = Won't go hungry when the zombies run rampant AND more money for other stuff! :high5:

Re: Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies? - Pete Nice - 08-20-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:extreme couponers = horders

Extreme couponers = Won't go hungry when the zombies run rampant AND more money for other stuff! :high5:

They also will look pretty and fresh with all their makeup....