Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dammit AP Bikini Team Where are the Nussies?
Paul --

Please put the scissors down and stop clipping your extreme coupons and post us up some girlies.

thanks,
Managment
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah, thats right, he is an extreme coupon guy.
Well since i dont have my own bikini website I do tend to spend a considerable amount of time in this one particular place, if your into hot latin chicks with great bodies, fake or not, then i would go here and try not to peer to close into your monitor so that you dont burn the tip of your nose....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vecinabella.com/">http://www.vecinabella.com/</a><!-- m --> :clap:
@ilikegirlsdaily
Paul, 200 bottles of shampoo is plenty... Time for you to get back with the program!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Ok ok! Feel like I'm trying to stave off another London riot or something lol. Back to my clipping!
ap bikini team Wrote:Ok ok! Feel like I'm trying to stave off another London riot or something lol. Back to my clipping!

:grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:Ok ok! Feel like I'm trying to stave off another London riot or something lol. Back to my clipping!

I think you need a website dedicated to clipping. I'm interested.
Joe Wrote:

[smiley]ME TOO[/smiley]
I would love to buy $500 worth of groceries for $6.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

[smiley]ME TOO[/smiley]

You'll hate what I did today then. Bought $150 worth of make up for $2.50. Only reason I bought it was to give it away to friends and get the more important $15 catalina that printed up so I could get more stuff.
Joe Wrote:

yeah dude. You need to break it down for some of us. How do you do it, where do you get the coupons, how you figure out the deals.
extreme couponers = horders
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yeah dude. You need to break it down for some of us. How do you do it, where do you get the coupons, how you figure out the deals.

Ya yo, I need to know. I don't need makeup, but I am sure my wife would like it. And I am sure there are other things, like food and shit.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think you need a website dedicated to clipping. I'm interested.

[smiley]ME TOO[/smiley]

You'll hate what I did today then. Bought $150 worth of make up for $2.50. Only reason I bought it was to give it away to friends and get the more important $15 catalina that printed up so I could get more stuff.

I need some mascara, hook it up! lol
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:extreme couponers = horders

Extreme couponers = Won't go hungry when the zombies run rampant AND more money for other stuff! :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:extreme couponers = horders

Extreme couponers = Won't go hungry when the zombies run rampant AND more money for other stuff! :high5:

They also will look pretty and fresh with all their makeup....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW ap bikini team 15 9,280 12-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013 ap bikini team 52 22,599 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster