Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Aug 8... It's the knobby job day of the week
Juno is a horrible movie.
Anyone see him in Smokin' Aces?
Brian Wrote:Juno is a horrible movie.

couldn't finish watching it.
Chip Wrote:Anyone see him in Smokin' Aces?
Yes
Rich is peter panda
Damn, almost made it though a whole show without hearing about Curb.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Juno is a horrible movie.

couldn't finish watching it.

I couldn't start watching it.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Every thursday night during the season of jersey shore, millions of innocent brain cells are murdered. I need to start an awareness campaign or something.

DVR is set and I'm all set to get dumber.

I am looking forward to watching their stupidity. It makes me feel better about my crappy situation (the job).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:Damn, almost made it though a whole show without hearing about Curb.

watching curb causes premature aging, impotence, and heart palpitations, certain cases, it may also cause premature ejaculation.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Every thursday night during the season of jersey shore, millions of innocent brain cells are murdered. I need to start an awareness campaign or something.

I am looking forward to watching their stupidity. It makes me feel better about my crappy situation (the job).

It does the opposite for me, pisses me off watching that shit, while I'm struggling, working my ass off. I can't watch it, I start getting all weird, and start having terroristic thoughts.
The girls are 3 and 5....and yes, she even said the plates are glass not paper the last time she went there for her very first haircut!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Damn, almost made it though a whole show without hearing about Curb.

watching curb causes premature aging, impotence, and heart palpitations, certain cases, it may also cause premature ejaculation.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It does the opposite for me, pisses me off watching that shit, while I'm struggling, working my ass off. I can't watch it, I start getting all weird, and start having terroristic thoughts.
:whomo:
Joe Wrote:

You should really stop that.
All you're doing is supporting them.
Supporting morons.
And promoting people to act like retards.
You're making the world a horrible, horrible place.
How can you live with yourself?
People like you make me not want to bring a child into this world.
JDubb Wrote:I was at the gym last night, a dude was grunting like a womans tennis match. So effin douchie.

We have a guy hear who grunts every time I bend over. Yesterday, he was upset about something, came over to me and very notably stood there staring at my chest. Then he was like "there, I feel much better now" Wtf
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip