i just found this while changing iva's pic

[Image: babe_04-06-2006-1.jpg]

:hitit:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Friday for me today

On a side note this is what the side of my house looks like right now
you might want to inspect the wall, looks like it could use a new coat of waterproofing. and that pipe is supposed to go closer to the wall.

I had 4 23oz drafts.
And 6 'shots' of Crown and/or Jack.
Taco Bell drive through lines at 2:30 on week days are fun.
Derick Wrote:i just found this while changing iva's pic

[Image: babe_04-06-2006-1.jpg]

:hitit:
thank you :wanker: :wanker:
Derick Wrote:

you might want to inspect the wall, looks like it could use a new coat of waterproofing. and that pipe is supposed to go closer to the wall.

Isn't that the only reason to dig a hole like that?
Derick Wrote:that one?

Yep you are THE best!!!! Thanks :clap:
Derick Wrote:

the green stuff is the waterproofing, when they dug the hole, i realized that there is no waterproofing on my foundation at all, this wall is the only one giving us trouble. so they sprayed the green stuff on as waterproofing, and tacked on some dimple board. the weeping tile is in the right place now and they brought in a bunch of washed gravel that is on the bottom of the hole. water will no longer sit against my foundation. i'm fucking pissed about the whole thing, i'm hoping the county will do something, it shouldn't have passed inspection without some sort of waterproofing.
Raptor fresh off the assembly line

sent from a tornado
LeNeve Wrote:Raptor fresh off the assembly line

sent from a tornado

The Henry Ford museum, where the IMAX is I was talking about, sells tours of the Rouge plant where they make F-150's.
Do they build the Raptor there too?
[Image: a6f8017a-8ef3-78d5.jpg]

Just saw this in Brooklyn, good stuff

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
New girl is on the phone with her friend telling her how much she's learned working here for the past few weeks....

I guess so! It's apparent that you don't know shit and totally made the shit on your resume up so I guess anything you do here is going to be a learning experience!! By the way, nice T-shirt you are wearing to the office. I'm glad I spend a lot of money on my clothes to look professional only to have my appearance cheapened by you sitting in the cubicle outside of my office.
:rant:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning!!!! I have a four day weekend since I'm off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
mee too

I am off Sunday, besides that, I work every day until July 8th, then I am off the 9th to the 27th.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning!!!! I have a four day weekend since I'm off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
mee too

I am off Sunday, besides that, I work every day until July 8th, then I am off the 9th to the 27th.

If you head over after work on Saturday I'll promise to keep the party going until like 6AM.
Sweet, the new mechanic actually starts tomorrow. Which means I will not have to work over in that bay anymore, and most likely he will get to finish up the transmission job I started over there. Hopefully.
Joe Wrote:New girl is on the phone with her friend telling her how much she's learned working here for the past few weeks....

I guess so! It's apparent that you don't know shit and totally made the shit on your resume up so I guess anything you do here is going to be a learning experience!! By the way, nice T-shirt you are wearing to the office. I'm glad I spend a lot of money on my clothes to look professional only to have my appearance cheapened by you sitting in the cubicle outside of my office.
:rant:

Can you say something to your boss about the dress code?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM