Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday June 30,2011.....Long weekend, almost here
LeNeve Wrote:I just drove by a bloated dead cow.

sent from a tornado

The next door neighbors cat caught & killed a bird in our yard and left it. The flies were all over it this afternoon when I found. Jim wasn't home so I made the next door neighbor pick it up, dead things creep me out.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Things I want in my next car that my current car doesn't have:

power port in trunk
brake sensors

That is all I can think of that is realistic.

I would like lest dust, I am constantly dusting my interior, I hate fucking dust in my car.

Pete hates fucking the dust in his car.

I picked up bags of play sand last night to fill my horseshoe pits and one of the bags ripped open. Now I have a mobile sandbox.

Suck it up with a shop vac and then empty it out in the pit... problem solved
Pete Nice Wrote:I took shit when I was younger, everyone did, and everyone has taken shit from work. When I bartended in college, the place I wokred was a Friday night hot spot, we went through so much booze it was rediculous. I would stash bottles in the garbage and then after work, sneak out back and grab them. There were hundreds of empty beer cases and non stinky garbage, one time I stashed 10 cases of beer and came back with my friends at 4AM and loaded up the car. 3 of us spent an entire weekend in my apartment getting hammered and hitting on chicks ordering pizza. One time I took an entire ice bucket stuffed full of fifths that I had hidden out back, probably $300+ worth of top shelf booze.

I have only ever stolen change out of my dad's pants pocket when I was a kid. I rode in the car with my friends when they went to the city to steal shit, I never dared to steal anything... My dad would have kicked my ass... he still would.... I'm 25 years old and refuse to swear in front of him because of fear of what he'll do.
Pete Nice Wrote:Things I want in my next car that my current car doesn't have:

power port in trunk
brake sensors

That is all I can think of that is realistic.

I would like lest dust, I am constantly dusting my interior, I hate fucking dust in my car.

sunroof
handsfree sync system
climate control
I have a 2010 so I hope I have to wait a while before I have to buy an another one.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe Wrote:My friends always bring tools over and leave them here. I just hang them up in the garage. A year later they find them and look at me like I stole them.
I'd say if they've been there that long, they're yours.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I took shit when I was younger, everyone did, and everyone has taken shit from work. When I bartended in college, the place I wokred was a Friday night hot spot, we went through so much booze it was rediculous. I would stash bottles in the garbage and then after work, sneak out back and grab them. There were hundreds of empty beer cases and non stinky garbage, one time I stashed 10 cases of beer and came back with my friends at 4AM and loaded up the car. 3 of us spent an entire weekend in my apartment getting hammered and hitting on chicks ordering pizza. One time I took an entire ice bucket stuffed full of fifths that I had hidden out back, probably $300+ worth of top shelf booze.

I have only ever stolen change out of my dad's pants pocket when I was a kid. I rode in the car with my friends when they went to the city to steal shit, I never dared to steal anything... My dad would have kicked my ass... he still would.... I'm 25 years old and refuse to swear in front of him because of fear of what he'll do.
My parents don't care if I swear in front of them. As long as it's not eff this and eff that.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
michaelangelo Wrote:Friday for me today

On a side note this is what the side of my house looks like right now

Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:New girl is on the phone with her friend telling her how much she's learned working here for the past few weeks....

I guess so! It's apparent that you don't know shit and totally made the shit on your resume up so I guess anything you do here is going to be a learning experience!! By the way, nice T-shirt you are wearing to the office. I'm glad I spend a lot of money on my clothes to look professional only to have my appearance cheapened by you sitting in the cubicle outside of my office.
:rant:

Gee... So, who'd she screw to get in there?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Tell me what you think...talking w/my 5 year old niece on the phone...she comments about her boy counsin trying to dunk her in the pool, then tells me "if he does it again I will kick him in the balls"!!!!
So I said "balls????" and she says "you know where a boy pees and poops, you kick him there and he will cry like a little girl".....I was laughing so hard, but not letting her know. Then the more I thought about it...I am pissed. She is only 5, she should not know about boys and balls.....her Mom went back to work like 2 wks ago, so I assume her Mom's Aunt told her this while she was babysitting....what do you think???? It's funny, but its not.

Iva, odds are that she doesn't even have an idea of what they look like and has only heard people say that.. Like all those Family Video shows where the guy gets nailed in the balls.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Which one of you butt racers stole my ratchet?

If you were to choose one DBN person who seems like they would be the klepto friend of the group, who would it be?

I am guessing...........damn this is tough........I am going to say................I am gonna go with...........shit this is tough.......I would say ZeeDuchess, but she is gone.......Cody, I am not sure why, but I can see Cody having a garage full of everyone else's shit.

Hmmmmm.. It wouldn't be me...........
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM