Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-28-11 Tooooosday!!!! Welcome Back??????
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:C&R still need our support guys. I know no one likes twitter but that is one of the ways the suits measure listeners and success. I've been tweeting #SiriusXM Sign @CovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich

The talks are not going well from what I hear.

Someone needs to elaborate on this "Talks are not going well" statement. Does this mean no show, Covino has to get a third radio show or there's no money for a C&R private jet?
50/50 chance There won't be a C&R show today.
if they don't get renewed they shouldn't even have a replay.......I hate that shit.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:C&R still need our support guys. I know no one likes twitter but that is one of the ways the suits measure listeners and success. I've been tweeting #SiriusXM Sign @CovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich

Someone needs to elaborate on this "Talks are not going well" statement. Does this mean no show, Covino has to get a third radio show or there's no money for a C&R private jet?

It's seems hard to beleive that they are just going to stop the show. It's not like they have a ton of talent piled up waiting to put them on Stars Too. It doesn't make sense that they are going to just tell C&R that they are cool with them doing the Morning Mashup and Octane and that's it. The employer is never going to just take work away.
So, was Rich on the mashup this morning?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Well for one thing, Sara just got off of the ship and plane yesterday so that's understanable but also Layla doesn't seem like the type to throw all kinds of stuff out on Twitter. It's one thing if we as subscribers so it but another for a person so close to the situation does too.

Layla is on Twitter all the time. I don't know what 75% of her Tweets mean, but they aren't C&R related.
Layla tweeted about it a week or so ago...but I only saw the one tweet about it....Maybe it's not as bad as it seems.
Brampton Wrote:So, was Rich on the mashup this morning?

I dunno
my power connection finally broke in my car for my Sirius radio, I have to use the cigarette lighter adapter, I wish it didn't stick so far over the cup holder. I wish they had a flat plug that went to the side
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
So if I retweet what others say about C&R does that count???? I hope so, I just retweeted everybodys tweets....I hate Twitter....
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It's seems hard to beleive that they are just going to stop the show. It's not like they have a ton of talent piled up waiting to put them on Stars Too. It doesn't make sense that they are going to just tell C&R that they are cool with them doing the Morning Mashup and Octane and that's it. The employer is never going to just take work away.

It makes sense to have fewer people filling more space.
It's not just the extra money they're paying them, it's all the benefits.
Every time I hear the word "twitter", "tweet", or "re-tweet", I care less and less.
Iva13 Wrote:So if I retweet what others say about C&R does that count???? I hope so, I just retweeted everybodys tweets....I hate Twitter....
Tweet and re-tweet like crazy
Thanks JDubb......
Brian Wrote:Every time I hear the word "twitter", "tweet", or "re-tweet", I care less and less.

I wounder if Sirius has a telegraph we could use instead.
Brian Wrote:Thanks JDubb......
:high5:
Brian Wrote:Every time I hear the word "twitter", "tweet", or "re-tweet", I care less and less.

yes. I've tried to care, but twitter makes me feel retarded, I do a good enough job at making myself feel stupid already.
I love the show, but if tweeting makes the difference if they get re-signed or not, then I seriously think the whole big picture is fucked up.

there future should not matter if we tweet or not, I would like to think that SiriusXM has all the info they need to for contacts, and it all comes down to negotiation

Do C&R have an agent?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back... Beckster 46 698 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM