Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-28-11 Tooooosday!!!! Welcome Back??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Good morning everyone!!!
welcome back kotter. what a gay show that was.
Man, I screwed something up and lost all of the buttons. I think I got them all back, but let me know if you find anything missing.
I caught some people up to shenanagins at the family physicians office last night. It was funny.
Joe Wrote:Man, I screwed something up and lost all of the buttons. I think I got them all back, but let me know if you find anything missing.

oh, I thought I slipped and hit my head or something. I didn't want to say anything.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man, I screwed something up and lost all of the buttons. I think I got them all back, but let me know if you find anything missing.

oh, I thought I slipped and hit my head or something. I didn't want to say anything.

Well with all the bike riding and wheelies while using a GPS you may want to get a second opinion before asking is something is different.
25 guests. what dat mean?
Haha, this map sucks.

[Image: this-map-sucksnew-back.png]
That map is a big fan avatar, old avatar. his moved though.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Well with all the bike riding and wheelies while using a GPS you may want to get a second opinion before asking is something is different.

correct
C&R still need our support guys. I know no one likes twitter but that is one of the ways the suits measure listeners and success. I've been tweeting #SiriusXM Sign @CovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich

The talks are not going well from what I hear.
JDubb Wrote:C&R still need our support guys. I know no one likes twitter but that is one of the ways the suits measure listeners and success. I've been tweeting #SiriusXM Sign @CovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich

Someone needs to elaborate on this "Talks are not going well" statement. Does this mean no show, Covino has to get a third radio show or there's no money for a C&R private jet?
The suits can measure my ball prints after I put em on them.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:C&R still need our support guys. I know no one likes twitter but that is one of the ways the suits measure listeners and success. I've been tweeting #SiriusXM Sign @CovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich

Someone needs to elaborate on this "Talks are not going well" statement. Does this mean no show, Covino has to get a third radio show or there's no money for a C&R private jet?
yeah....there is either a show or there isn't. I don't think the majority of us care about anything but the 11-3pm slot

So you want me to go on my twitter and tweet that too?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19