Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-28-11 Tooooosday!!!! Welcome Back??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Don't fucking play stupid, you know who I am talking about, those morons who blog in Toronto, mostly all Maple Leaf fans, but they hate the Pens and love the Flyers for some reason. Flyer fans are fucking butt munching gay for those bloggers for some reason. You post shit from those blogs on here all the time.

:roflmao:
I have no clue who you're talking about.
Toronto bloggers love Philly?
Toronto hates Philly. Traditional hockey media still hate Philly, they blame them fro the 70's. If that were not true, Shero would be in the Hall.

Flyer fans love hack bloggers b/c they all hate Lemiuex, the Pens and Crosby.

I only look at CBC and ESPN for hockey news, everything else is garbage.
[Image: Hockey%20Balls.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Don't fucking play stupid, you know who I am talking about, those morons who blog in Toronto, mostly all Maple Leaf fans, but they hate the Pens and love the Flyers for some reason. Flyer fans are fucking butt munching gay for those bloggers for some reason. You post shit from those blogs on here all the time.

Toronto hates Philly. Traditional hockey media still hate Philly, they blame them fro the 70's. If that were not true, Shero would be in the Hall.

Confusedhock:
Woooowwww.
You're starting to sound like Jesse Venture.

Are you talking about PuckDaddy? I don't think they're "toronto", they work for Yahoo.

CBC and TSN are my top 2, ESPN is way down the list.
Got a physical back in March, Doctor says go get blood work in the lab.

3 months later, none of the bloodwork was covered & applied to my deductible, fuck your $300 bill :finger:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:ESPN has a buyer beware list for NHL free agents and on it is almost every free agent the Flyers have signed or are looking to sign. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Pens resigned Dupuis and word is have agreed with Jagr on a deal that they can not announce until Friday

If anyone at ESPN new anything about hockey, I might care.

Lebrun is almost always right, unlike those hack bloggers in Toronto you follow who still live in their mothers basements.

Lebrun is the only one there who is worth anything.
If by "Hack bloggers" you're talking about CBC, then I'll take "hack bloggers" over ESPN anyday.

Don't fucking play stupid, you know who I am talking about, those morons who blog in Toronto, mostly all Maple Leaf fans, but they hate the Pens and love the Flyers for some reason. Flyer fans are fucking butt munching gay for those bloggers for some reason. You post shit from those blogs on here all the time.
I can assure you, being someone who reads multiple Toronto papers, they dislike the flyers as much as the pens

sent from a polish train car
Brampton Wrote:[Image: original.jpg]

My mother in law texts me ROR all the time....
Texas Fan Wrote:I was helping my sister in law with a test for microsoft access for a bsis class. She got a 96. :happy:

I learnt Microsoft Access in a grade 10 computer course. I sat in the corner by myself because of the teachers stupid seating plan. Froze my ass off in the winter.... I'm friends with that teacher now and all he says to me is why didnt you ask to move?
I just ordered my daughter's birthday cake... let's hope it's all gone before Jim eats 1/2 of it again and ends up in the hospital.
Nussie_T Wrote:I just ordered my daughter's birthday cake... let's hope it's all gone before Jim eats 1/2 of it again and ends up in the hospital.

I'm not a big cake fan. If I eat it, I usually leave the frosting.

Cheesecake, now that stuff is the ish.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I just ordered my daughter's birthday cake... let's hope it's all gone before Jim eats 1/2 of it again and ends up in the hospital.

I hate frosting. cheesecake is dece
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedhock:
Woooowwww.

Are you talking about PuckDaddy? I don't think they're "toronto", they work for Yahoo.

Don Cherry hates Mario Lemiuex
Donginator Wrote:Got a physical back in March, Doctor says go get blood work in the lab.

3 months later, none of the bloodwork was covered & applied to my deductible, fuck your $300 bill :finger:

That is where they trick you, I think bloodwork is rarely ever covered. I have always had to pay for bloodwork, so now, fuck it, no bloodwork, be a doctor and figure that shit out on your own. Doctor's are all a scam anyway.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Confusedhock:
Woooowwww.

Don Cherry hates Mario Lemiuex

If Don Cherry were to write a blog, it would need a "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer on it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Got a physical back in March, Doctor says go get blood work in the lab.

That is where they trick you, I think bloodwork is rarely ever covered. I have always had to pay for bloodwork, so now, fuck it, no bloodwork, be a doctor and figure that shit out on your own. Doctor's are all a scam anyway.
:whomo:

I had them re-bill my insurance, pissing in a cup should be covered. we will see what happens
Chip Wrote:

:whomo:

Frosting is too sweet for me. I can only eat a little bit and don't like most except for butter cream.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19