Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-28-11 Tooooosday!!!! Welcome Back??????
#myballs #siriuswithmyballsonthem

you know what, it's fucking kind of hard typing shit and not using spaces.
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:C&R still need our support guys. I know no one likes twitter but that is one of the ways the suits measure listeners and success. I've been tweeting #SiriusXM Sign @CovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich

The talks are not going well from what I hear.

So you want me to go on my twitter and tweet that too?

I just did it...how often do I do this??? Anything I can do to help I will..
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:C&R still need our support guys. I know no one likes twitter but that is one of the ways the suits measure listeners and success. I've been tweeting #SiriusXM Sign @CovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich #SignCovinoandRich

Someone needs to elaborate on this "Talks are not going well" statement. Does this mean no show, Covino has to get a third radio show or there's no money for a C&R private jet?
The guys have a meeting with the real expensive suits this morning, before the show. Sounds like talks may have broke down last week while Rich was cruising the Mediterranean. I think this caught hom off guard yesterday when he got home.
Thats got to suck, getting home from your world jazz adventure, and having to negotiate, or whatever the hell it is they are doing.
LeNeve Wrote:#myballs #siriuswithmyballsonthem

you know what, it's fucking kind of hard typing shit and not using spaces.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Thats got to suck, getting home from your world jazz adventure, and having to negotiate, or whatever the hell it is they are doing.
you know.......Howard always said the worst thing for a radio person to do was to buy a house.....didn't Covino just do that.....and on the wrong coast?

I feel bad for the guys, and I hope it works out, but :zipit:
I also feel bullied into twittering, this is something I don't like. It's like twitter mind fuck terrorism. fucking ridiculous.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Someone needs to elaborate on this "Talks are not going well" statement. Does this mean no show, Covino has to get a third radio show or there's no money for a C&R private jet?
The guys have a meeting with the real expensive suits this morning, before the show. Sounds like talks may have broke down last week while Rich was cruising the Mediterranean. I think this caught hom off guard yesterday when he got home.

Can't be too bad. I don't see Layla and Sara out there leading the way on Twitter to get them signed.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Can't be too bad. I don't see Layla and Sara out there leading the way on Twitter to get them signed.
maybe they don't care, and believe the 2 of them have bigger things ahead.....ie TV
just bought the ESPN book last night.......I'm hoping its as good as I've heard.

I like the behind the scenes stuff, and hearing about how much of a dick those people are
Joe Wrote:

50/50 chance There won't be a C&R show today.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Well for one thing, Sara just got off of the ship and plane yesterday so that's understanable but also Layla doesn't seem like the type to throw all kinds of stuff out on Twitter. It's one thing if we as subscribers so it but another for a person so close to the situation does too.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:Can't be too bad. I don't see Layla and Sara out there leading the way on Twitter to get them signed.
I was wondering about that too.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yeah, whats up with that? I always see them promoting all kinds of shit I've never even heard of though.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

50/50 chance There won't be a C&R show today.

It's seems hard to beleive that they are just going to stop the show. It's not like they have a ton of talent piled up waiting to put them on Stars Too. It doesn't make sense that they are going to just tell C&R that they are cool with them doing the Morning Mashup and Octane and that's it. The employer is never going to just take work away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back... Beckster 46 698 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM