Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 27, 2011....New week, new show???
Chip Wrote:My cousin just spent 2 weeks in Germany testing a couple '14 Shelby GT500's on the Nurburgring.
Lucky bastard.
This is the only video of their trip.

[youtube]yoy73vGwQWg[/youtube]

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Morning all, this weekend I bought some food, new fuses for our travel trailer to get my gas pump working and replaced a couple of the lights inside. I am almost ready for this weekend. Took a load of crap to our storage and got it out of the RV so we can actually move it and not break a vehicle trying to do so. Ever since having to live out of the Rv while our house sells I have been keeping minimum cloths and crap just to get by, my wife brought the whole damn house, all her clothes and a ton of crap we don't need so i am making her clean it out and box it up so I can take it to storage.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??

I had a yard sale, cleaned the house, put my computer desk in the spare room when he wasn't looking, went to a bonfire, drank way too much Capt (100 proof is potent stuff!)... Tried to buy a 10'x14' shed, but haven't found a way to transport it, so might drop the deal.

B do any Amish people live around you??? We had some Amish guy, build our shed...he did a great job!!!! I think his name was Jeb!!!!

They are mostly to the north of me. A good hour and half drive... who knows how long by buggy.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
T - just saw one of those green challengers drive by the office..I just can't seem to adjust to that color green as a car color.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??

I had a yard sale, cleaned the house, put my computer desk in the spare room when he wasn't looking, went to a bonfire, drank way too much Capt (100 proof is potent stuff!)... Tried to buy a 10'x14' shed, but haven't found a way to transport it, so might drop the deal.

B do any Amish people live around you??? We had some Amish guy, build our shed...he did a great job!!!! I think his name was Jeb!!!!

They are mostly to the north of me. A good hour and half drive... who knows how long by buggy.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I would call them....they probably have a truck for work purposes.. :grin: They do good work and are priced very reasonable.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:B do any Amish people live around you??? We had some Amish guy, build our shed...he did a great job!!!! I think his name was Jeb!!!!

There are some Amish people up there somewhere...

You Detroit people are pitiful. The Amish people are mostly up in CLare and Gladwin areas.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: I would call them....they probably have a truck for work purposes.. :grin: They do good work and are priced very reasonable.

How do you call them, are they listed in the phone book or on google?
I would think video games are just like movies when it comes to kids getting them. Kids can't get R rated movies, can they?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_supreme_co...ideo_games

Lady Gaga wants you to think she's a good person.
And she's not afraid to make money off it.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/cele...68054.html

And can we please just deport all of the TSA?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/06/26/florida...?hpt=hp_c1
Texas Fan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: I would call them....they probably have a truck for work purposes.. :grin: They do good work and are priced very reasonable.

How do you call them, are they listed in the phone book or on google?

You call an interpreter. A non Amish guy answers the phone and and converts speech to smoke signals.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Confusedwoot:

MAybe it won't be a contract year after all.
Yep- doesn't sound like the negotiations are going very well... We gotta make some noise the on the Twitter this week for C&R!

I seriously want to know if shit said on Twitter would provide any form of relevancy at all. Sure, if they had enough being said that they could get up on the trending list.... there's a chance, but I just seriously doubt it would matter. Plus, I hate Twitter...
Covino has commented before that when we get on Twitter and get after Sirius that they hear about it from management so I think to some extent it does work.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Chip Wrote:I would think video games are just like movies when it comes to kids getting them. Kids can't get R rated movies, can they?
Has anyone seen Bad Teacher? My girlfriend and I saw it Friday night. It was funny. The guy sitting next to us had his 6 or 7 year old daughter with him!?!?! This movie was NOT appropriate for a 6 or 7 year old.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:MAybe it won't be a contract year after all.
Yep- doesn't sound like the negotiations are going very well... We gotta make some noise the on the Twitter this week for C&R!

I seriously want to know if shit said on Twitter would provide any form of relevancy at all. Sure, if they had enough being said that they could get up on the trending list.... there's a chance, but I just seriously doubt it would matter. Plus, I hate Twitter...
Covino has commented before that when we get on Twitter and get after Sirius that they hear about it from management so I think to some extent it does work.

I remember them saying that the higher ups in Sirius cared about things like MySpace friends and stuff like that.
So maybe they use that to guage audiences since they can't get ratings.
Sweet......faction just put it's balls on me Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:

I bought a Keg of Yuengling.
we are gonna try to make it.....I guess I'll let you know saturday. Confusedad:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I would think video games are just like movies when it comes to kids getting them. Kids can't get R rated movies, can they?
Has anyone seen Bad Teacher? My girlfriend and I saw it Friday night. It was funny. The guy sitting next to us had his 6 or 7 year old daughter with him!?!?! This movie was NOT appropriate for a 6 or 7 year old.

I know people who have seen it, and yes, I would assume it is not ok for a little kid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM