Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 27, 2011....New week, new show???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Morning everyone.

haven't started one off for a while, so Here We Go!!!!! :happy:
weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??
Brampton Wrote:weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??
xbox w/kinect
socket rails
Jays swept the Cards this weekend, :happy: and I think the Tigers swept the D-backs :happy:

then my team got our asses kicked yesterday morning. So bad I actually started warming up in the bulpen for the first time all year. :?
Is it really perv-y to really like watching womens tennis???
Morning' all, back to work this week then off to church camp for s week. Then summer vacation is finally over.
I hope that C&R reach a contract agreement on their terms & not give in to "suit" pressure. There comes a point when lines need to be drawn & stand up or walk!!!

***Do What***
Brampton Wrote:Jays swept the Cards this weekend, :happy: and I think the Tigers swept the D-backs :happy:

then my team got our asses kicked yesterday morning. So bad I actually started warming up in the bulpen for the first time all year. :?

And they retired Sparky's #11 yesterday.

And I can not hear the name D-Backs without thinking D-Bags.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Morning' all, back to work this week then off to church camp for s week. Then summer vacation is finally over.
I hope that C&R reach a contract agreement on their terms & not give in to "suit" pressure. There comes a point when lines need to be drawn & stand up or walk!!!

***Do What***

Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Jays swept the Cards this weekend, :happy: and I think the Tigers swept the D-backs :happy:

I saw some of the ceremony. Cool that they waited til gibby and trammel were in town

And yes to the dbag thing, couldn't agree more

sent from a polish train car
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I saw some of the ceremony. Cool that they waited til gibby and trammel were in town

There are people around here who are saying that it isn't cool that they waited this long. And that it would have been better if they had done it sooner, like, back when he was still alive.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

There are people around here who are saying that it isn't cool that they waited this long. And that it would have been better if they had done it sooner, like, back when he was still alive.
from what I hear about sparky, once he was done with baseball he wanted nothing to do with the game. He was 2 different people, and he didn't want to be "sparky" anymore.

So I don't think they would have been able to do it with him there
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And they retired Sparky's #11 yesterday.

from what I hear about sparky, once he was done with baseball he wanted nothing to do with the game. He was 2 different people, and he didn't want to be "sparky" anymore.

And I think there was an issue with him and the team going back to the lock out.
It would have been nice though.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:And I can not hear the name D-Backs without thinking D-Bags.

And I think there was an issue with him and the team going back to the lock out.
It would have been nice though.[/quote]
I agree. Then again, the mgmt of the team then wasn't very good. Kudos for the current mgmt.
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Morning' all, back to work this week then off to church camp for s week. Then summer vacation is finally over.

***Do What***

Confusedwoot:

MAybe it won't be a contract year after all.
Brampton Wrote:weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??
finished putting my bike back together on saturday, then sunday testing and making adjustments
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21