Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 27, 2011....New week, new show???
Brampton Wrote:weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??

bought a bunch of electricity, and sat in my house using it for my air conditioner..... fucking WEAKend
I don't know what cricket shit tastes like, but I assume tastes the same as the coffee here this morning. :barf:

It's usually on point, someone else must of made it.
Brampton Wrote:weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??
I added some drainage in front of my house and regraded my driveway.
Brian Wrote:

My driveway gets an F, maybe a D+
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

My driveway gets an F, maybe a D+
Mine was a muddy mess every time it rained. I'm waiting for it to rain to see if it's better.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know what cricket shit tastes like, but I assume tastes the same as the coffee here this morning. :barf:

Cricket shit?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know what cricket shit tastes like, but I assume tastes the same as the coffee here this morning. :barf:

Cricket shit?

I saw a bunch of crickets in here this morning, and made the association.
coffee number 2, tastes like watered down cricket shit, I give up today. The pain aids in the medidcine cabinet have caffein in them.
Good morning everyone....Did anyone watch True Blood last night???? I thought is was pretty good!!!!!! Can't wait for next weeks episode... Also on Sara's FB she says they are going for 10 days, so if they left last Saturday they won't be back until today...I don't think they will be live until tomorrow or Wednesday...
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....Did anyone watch True Blood last night???? I thought is was pretty good!!!!!! Can't wait for next weeks episode... Also on Sara's FB she says they are going for 10 days, so if they left last Saturday they won't be back until today...I don't think they will be live until tomorrow or Wednesday...
yes I did, it was really entertaining, and i'm looking foreward to next weeks sode :high5:
Brampton Wrote:Is it really perv-y to really like watching womens tennis???
Only if you like the manly looking women! Ladies tennis has some definate eye candy!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I bought some wine (go figure), a GFCI outlet (and swapped a bunch of other outlets), and I bought an iPad. Well my family bought it for my for fathers day. I like it, it's not perfect but pretty damn cool. Let the fan boy flogging begin... :deadhorse:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Morning' all, back to work this week then off to church camp for s week. Then summer vacation is finally over.
I hope that C&R reach a contract agreement on their terms & not give in to "suit" pressure. There comes a point when lines need to be drawn & stand up or walk!!!

***Do What***

Confusedwoot:

MAybe it won't be a contract year after all.
Yep- doesn't sound like the negotiations are going very well... We gotta make some noise the on the Twitter this week for C&R!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....Did anyone watch True Blood last night???? I thought is was pretty good!!!!!! Can't wait for next weeks episode... Also on Sara's FB she says they are going for 10 days, so if they left last Saturday they won't be back until today...I don't think they will be live until tomorrow or Wednesday...
yes I did, it was really entertaining, and i'm looking foreward to next weeks sode :high5:
:whomo: Bill's new status is an interesting twist.
Brampton Wrote:
:high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM