Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 5/19/2011 - It's almost time
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:maybe since I can't join large parties, maybe we can get 2 parties one with the DBN crew against the DBRO crew :rock:

Yeah but then they get Duckman and BDH. That would not really help us, although they would have Eddie, but then again, we would have LeNeve...... Also, when you play private matches, the stats don't count, we already found that out.

I'll get my friend to join the DBN clan.
Hey Bro-mo's, once again work is getting in the way of the show. Gotta catch the replay again.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am working from home right now and there is a Ben Stiller movie on called Duplex, if anyone has seen it. First, Drew Berrymore is fucking nasty, I hate her, really hate her. I would not fuck her out of principle, even if she does have a decent body, she repulses me. Second, if you have seen this movie, the lady upstairs would drive me crazy.

How is it that NYC is like the only place left where rent control is in effect? Rent control would never fly in any other city, could you imagine, having to let people live in a place, it's illegal to kick them out and they only pay like $150 rent? What a nightmare.
That was a HORRIBLE movie. That's the one where the old lady gives them hell whle they are living there right?
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
Pete Nice Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Good Morning, Mos!

I'm all down for the BO games tonight. I couldn't stay on too long last night - I need to make up for that! :rock:

I might be on some tonight, not really sure, prolly to early for you west coast guys though. I will need to be off by 11PM I assume, which is only 8PM on the WC.
Ah, I'm home by 6 PM. If the woman isn't watching her wackadoo shows, I'll hop on and get loose.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:there is some tall hottie walking around the floor this morning, I wonder who she is

You should crawl under her car to find out what she is all about.
apparently she is from italy
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:Hey Bor-mo's, once again work is getting in the way of the show. Gotta catch the replay again.
Bor-mo? :poke:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Bro-mo's, once again work is getting in the way of the show. Gotta catch the replay again.
Bor-mo?
Yep... :killme:

Who from DBN is attending DBC?
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am working from home right now and there is a Ben Stiller movie on called Duplex, if anyone has seen it. First, Drew Berrymore is fucking nasty, I hate her, really hate her. I would not fuck her out of principle, even if she does have a decent body, she repulses me. Second, if you have seen this movie, the lady upstairs would drive me crazy.

How is it that NYC is like the only place left where rent control is in effect? Rent control would never fly in any other city, could you imagine, having to let people live in a place, it's illegal to kick them out and they only pay like $150 rent? What a nightmare.
That was a HORRIBLE movie. That's the one where the old lady gives them hell whle they are living there right?

Yeah, I think it is almost over.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:there is some tall hottie walking around the floor this morning, I wonder who she is

So you crawled under her Ferrari?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia, told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket... When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee, drew a knife and ran for the door.

Outside on the sidewalk were four Marines collecting toys for the "Toys for Tots" program. Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of the Marines, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back; the injury did not appear to be severe.

After Police and an ambulance arrived at the scene Cpl. Duggan was transported for treatment.

The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw...injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Now that was a well written Police report.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/th...n-1617789/
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

much higher quality than your hyundai
Mayweather will NEVER fight Pac-man.
Lonne3000 Wrote:Mayweather will NEVER fight Pac-man.

Mayweather is a cancer to boxing, he only cares about himself when he could be part of the rebirth of boxing.

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You should crawl under her car to find out what she is all about.

much higher quality than your hyundai

Fiat would be a better comparison.
good morning folks.
aka EC_n_NC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM