Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/19/2011 - It's almost time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
One day till the weekend 2 days till the world ends.

So when the world doesn't actually come to an end what are the people that say the world is going to end going to do? Do they put down their signs and celebrate or do they walk away pissed?
The first sign that judgement day is coming... Dead snakes in drawers. Confusedhock:
Huh.. So that's how you do it.
So I talked to a guy yesterday, and I found out there is a way to be saved from the end. It costs about $5000, but I will be saved, if you guys want in let me know and I'll get you the account to transfer the money and the location
Did we get an answer to this question from yesterday?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: mila_kunis_fingered.gif]

Is that Mila Kunis? What movie is that from?
JDubb Wrote:Did we get an answer to this question from yesterday?

yes that is mila kunis, in a movie called After Sex
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Did we get an answer to this question from yesterday?

yes that is mila kunis, in a movie called After Sex
the other girl is Zoe Saldana
Good morning!!! I need details about the snake...how did that happen??? I am freaking out...now I will be afraid to open drawers... Confusedhock:
Derick Wrote:So I talked to a guy yesterday, and I found out there is a way to be saved from the end. It costs about $5000, but I will be saved, if you guys want in let me know and I'll get you the account to transfer the money and the location
Wow, that's a pretty expensive Bible... :rimshot: !!!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning!!! I need details about the snake...how did that happen??? I am freaking out...now I will be afraid to open drawers... Confusedhock:

It was a toilet snake.

[Image: python.jpg]
All I know is this snake made LeNeve's internet go out, or his wife, or something like that. I have never seen a more volatile internet.
I had a bad night on Black Ops last night. I had like 2 good games out of 10. I did have more kills than Donginator in one game though, eventhough he doesn't like talking to us.....

I needed Eddie on the other team to increase my kill count.
I am pretty sure I would give up everything for one night with Kate Upton.
Pete Nice Wrote:All I know is this snake made LeNeve's internet go out, or his wife, or something like that. I have never seen a more volatile internet.

This is how I visualize LeNeve's wiring from his xbox to his router.

[Image: tangled.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:All I know is this snake made LeNeve's internet go out, or his wife, or something like that. I have never seen a more volatile internet.

This is how I visualize LeNeve's wiring from his xbox to his router.

[Image: tangled.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20