Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 5/19/2011 - It's almost time
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This is that drunk teenager, isn't it?

[Image: effective_takedown.gif]

What drunk teenager?

Why is that cop planting a skinny teenage girls head into a wall? Seems a little excessive.

I think I saw that clip on the news a week or so ago.
The girl was drunk at a mall or something.
And I guess the cop thought he needed to take her down, like she was a real threat.

You know, I would like to know more. I am almost always in support of the police, but this seems to be not only excessive, but not really the textbook way to take down anyone, let alone a skinny chick. He came from behind and could have easily restrained her before she even knew he was there. I have a feeling that was not a real police officer, but a mall guard.

I posted a link to a news story about it.
It was a real cop, and at a charter school.
She was drunk and fighting with her mom.
Donginator Wrote:After reading the article, she needed to be slammed into a wall once or twice [smiley]just saying[/smiley]

Yeah, it appears she did, and if she was a little older, bigger or a male, it might have been warranted, but he damn near knocked her the fuck out. I think the officer in Seattle was right when he had to punch that bitch, but this one might have been a tad excessive.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:After reading the article, she needed to be slammed into a wall once or twice [smiley]just saying[/smiley]

Yeah, it appears she did, and if she was a little older, bigger or a male, it might have been warranted, but he damn near knocked her the fuck out. I think the officer in Seattle was right when he had to punch that bitch, but this one might have been a tad excessive.
definitely excessive, I was making a joke

but it seems like one of those "special" kids who obey no rules and disrespect their parents, because they are in the "special" school, a lot of those kids definitely need to be put into their place
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:I have a friend who moved to Phoenix and became a cop.
So, in my limited knowledge, I know they aren't too picky about who they hire to be cops in Phoenix. And probably don't do extensive background checks.

I noticed that the police selection process is extremely flawed in almost all areas. They focus on like 3 things that are not necessarily the do all end of of what a cop should be.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
there is some tall hottie walking around the floor this morning, I wonder who she is
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

but it seems like one of those "special" kids who obey no rules and disrespect their parents, because they are in the "special" school, a lot of those kids definitely need to be put into their place

They do, I worked at one of those schools for a year. BUT, why open yourself to a lawsuit and possible loss of your job like this? He choose poorly.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have a friend who moved to Phoenix and became a cop.
So, in my limited knowledge, I know they aren't too picky about who they hire to be cops in Phoenix. And probably don't do extensive background checks.

I noticed that the police selection process is extremely flawed in almost all areas. They focus on like 3 things that are not necessarily the do all end of of what a cop should be.

The Phoenix police department advertises all over the place around here.
Saying how you should move there and become a cop.
Half the people I know who have moved out of Michigan have moved there.
That's why there are more Red Wing fans there then Coyote fans.
Derick Wrote:there is some tall hottie walking around the floor this morning, I wonder who she is

You should crawl under her car to find out what she is all about.

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

That was the feeling I got too.
Good Morning, Mos!

I'm all down for the BO games tonight. I couldn't stay on too long last night - I need to make up for that! :rock:
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
So I am working from home right now and there is a Ben Stiller movie on called Duplex, if anyone has seen it. First, Drew Berrymore is fucking nasty, I hate her, really hate her. I would not fuck her out of principle, even if she does have a decent body, she repulses me. Second, if you have seen this movie, the lady upstairs would drive me crazy.

How is it that NYC is like the only place left where rent control is in effect? Rent control would never fly in any other city, could you imagine, having to let people live in a place, it's illegal to kick them out and they only pay like $150 rent? What a nightmare.

I agree.
Lonne3000 Wrote:Good Morning, Mos!

I'm all down for the BO games tonight. I couldn't stay on too long last night - I need to make up for that! :rock:

I might be on some tonight, not really sure, prolly to early for you west coast guys though. I will need to be off by 11PM I assume, which is only 8PM on the WC.

So when is Rich Davis buying Black Ops? He needs to get on that shit.

Chip Wrote:Yeah, she was 15.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arizona-police-...d=13545127
Damn! She got knocked the kcuf out!
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM