Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passionate about Sports
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm just glad to finally have a PRO sports team to be passionate about. Memphis has always been a hot bed for basketball talent & we've always had the U of M Tigers & the Cardinals AAA team(Redbirds) to cheer for, but since the Grizzlies moved here 10 yrs ago, it's a whole new excitement. While we don't have a heritage or legacy that most teams have, we hope to be building one!!!

Never heard of any of these teams. :?
Then we can't be friends anymore buster!!!

Can I still use you as a shield in Black Ops? :grin:
I failed to see even a smidgen of humor in this line of questioning!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Joe Wrote:And if you break your leg they shoot you.

I'm sure the aniumals at the rodeo love that too.

Only if the bone breaks through the skin, because the chance of infection it crazy high. There are state of the art hospitals for the horses now. Look at Barbaro, He was only euthanized after a things turned for the worse for him. The horses are too valuable to drop that quick.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Only if the bone breaks through the skin, because the chance of infection it crazy high. There are state of the art hospitals for the horses now. Look at Barbaro, He was only euthanized after a things turned for the worse for him. The horses are too valuable to drop that quick.

Still cruel. When the horses don't perform they are forgotten, neglected and have to be rescued.
Joe Wrote:

Still cruel. When the horses don't perform they are forgotten, neglected and have to be rescued.

Every sport has it's downside. Just look at Sidney Crosby :roll: ...........
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

Every sport has it's downside. Just look at Sidney Crosby :roll: ...........

Good point, hockey lost it's best player and the illegal hit that caused it went unpunished, while others are punished. Beckster is right, the lack of consistent discipline in the NHL is a definite downside.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:zipit:
Joe Wrote:Still cruel. When the horses don't perform they are forgotten, neglected and have to be rescued.

Like wives and girlfriends?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about sports fans! eddieyourdj 45 14,833 01-23-2012, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  100 Sexiest Women of Sports Derick 5 2,862 10-26-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Pro Sports Jerseys - Do you buy them, and/or do you wear em? Brampton 18 6,882 03-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team