Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate the way ________ says......
Rydrum Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I HATE when someone says "you's guys".
- I think you mean "yous" as in people making the you plural by adding the s. As someone from philly region that really annoys the hell out of me.
I always thought that was a Philly thing too.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I've said this many times, but the way Covino & Rich say jewelry. They say jewel-la-ry when it's jewel-ry. Then again I'm in the "do what" category myself!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What the Fuck is a zanzabar?

Isn't that a song?

You're thinking of Xanadu
Girl I love that awful movie! If you ever have the chance...check out "Roller Boogie" with Linda Blair frrom the Excorist....hilarious & awful all rolled into one

Honestly, I think I might have seen that.. Years ago when I was a kid.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Rydrum Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You're thinking of Xanadu
Girl I love that awful movie! If you ever have the chance...check out "Roller Boogie" with Linda Blair frrom the Excorist....hilarious & awful all rolled into one

Xanadu is a Rush song (sweet song if you like prog rock). Its also mentioned in the Samuel Coleridge poem.

- I think you mean "yous" as in people making the you plural by adding the s. As someone from philly region that really annoys the hell out of me.

I absolutely HATE Rush. THAT GROUP CAN EAT A BOWL OF SPOY DICK!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
One annoying thing that I don't have to hear as much any more.. " I need to Ax you a question." Really?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:One annoying thing that I don't have to hear as much any more.. " I need to Ax you a question." Really?
why, cause you stopped dating black guys?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:One annoying thing that I don't have to hear as much any more.. " I need to Ax you a question." Really?

No silly, she still dates black guys. Just less urban ones.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

No silly, she still dates black guys. Just less urban ones.
B-Zing...
the keifer Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
I always thought that was a Philly thing too.

It is more of an italian-south-philly thing, and having to hear it when I went to school in the city annoyed the hell out of me.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:One annoying thing that I don't have to hear as much any more.. " I need to Ax you a question." Really?

Last time I checked, Jim was a white dude... Sure, he listens to Tupac and ICP, but I've never heard him say "ax" instead of "ask". I do get to hear it still from people calling this dealership to ax about why their car is doing whatever.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:One annoying thing that I don't have to hear as much any more.. " I need to Ax you a question." Really?

Last time I checked, Jim was a white dude... Sure, he listens to Tupac and ICP, but I've never heard him say "ax" instead of "ask". I do get to hear it still from people calling this dealership to ax about why their car is doing whatever.

:?
I think something that could be added is the discussion of "phrases that should be retired" as in "I know, right?", "kudos" and "it is what it is"
aka EC_n_NC
geinslunchbox Wrote:I think something that could be added is the discussion of "phrases that should be retired" as in "I know, right?", "kudos" and "it is what it is"
I hate "it is what it is"!!! I had a boss who used to say it all the time, he was a total ass. I can't stand the defeated message it implies. If it's broke, fix it don't throw you're arms in the air and give up. It effin infuriates me when ever I hear it.
JDubb Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:I think something that could be added is the discussion of "phrases that should be retired" as in "I know, right?", "kudos" and "it is what it is"
I hate "it is what it is"!!! I had a boss who used to say it all the time, he was a total ass. I can't stand the defeated message it implies. If it's broke, fix it don't throw you're arms in the air and give up. It effin infuriates me when ever I hear it.

As we are all adults here can we eliminate "effin" :finger: ? Also "Do what?" needs to go.
Rydrum Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

As we are all adults here can we eliminate "effin" :finger: ? Also "Do what?" needs to go.

+1
"Do what?" is terrible. Just terrible.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shit I hate during the C&R breaks BigFan 15 4,121 07-17-2021, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Who do you hate more? Pete Nice 27 7,675 04-09-2010, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Things we hate about Rich Vilchitski (Davis) BigFan 34 9,312 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: BigFan