Poll: Who do you hate more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Spot
47.06%
8 47.06%
2. Hitler
5.88%
1 5.88%
3. Osama Bin Ladin
47.06%
8 47.06%
4. Satan
0%
0 0%
5. Saddam Hussein
0%
0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you hate more?
Who "grinds your gears" the most.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Wow.
It was close.............
Brampton Wrote:It was close.............

I can't make up my mind
Well, shit.... This is the toughest poll yet!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Well.........Hitler and Saddam Hussein are dead and Satan doesn't exist, so it's a toss up between Spot and Osama bin Ladin. That's tough.
You can still hate dead people.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian in NY Wrote:Well.........Hitler and Saddam Hussein are dead and Satan doesn't exist, so it's a toss up between Spot and Osama bin Ladin. That's tough.

Oh, you better hope he doesn't exist Mr. Non-believer ;-)
Pete Nice Wrote:You can still hate dead people.
I know, but Spot can still piss me off in new ways. I'm already aware of the bad things that Hitler and Saddam Hussein have done.....nothing new coming from them.
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Well.........Hitler and Saddam Hussein are dead and Satan doesn't exist, so it's a toss up between Spot and Osama bin Ladin. That's tough.

:roflmao: I guess I'll find out eventually, right?
Pete Nice Wrote:You can still hate dead people.

Well, without Hitler, Israel might never have been formed, so Bin Laden might not have ended up hating us so much. So as much as someone hates Bin Laden, they might have to hate Hitler more. But even then, Hitler was just kind of a puppet for some other guys vision.
So I've got it narrowed down to Saddam, Satan and Spot.
And since Saddam and Satan were so funny in South Park:Bigger, Longer and Uncut...
I might have to go with Spot as the winner of this challenge.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:roflmao: I guess I'll find out eventually, right?

But, if we're right, and there is a Satan, you are royally fucked.
And if you're right, and there is no Satan, well, then we're all in the same boat.
Chip Wrote:But, if we're right, and there is a Satan, you are royally fucked.
And if you're right, and there is no Satan, well, then we're all in the same boat.
I'm ok with that.
This is turning out to be a two horse race. I was considering Hitler, but Spot's feet are more busted.

I voted for Hitler. Yes, what he did was horrible. But some of the unexpected turnout was the Germans losing some of the cool clothes they wore (although they brought most of it back in Starship Troopers), the Goosestep and the stache! All were fucked over because of him!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shit I hate during the C&R breaks BigFan 15 4,121 07-17-2021, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  I hate the way ________ says...... dirtyrob 47 12,555 09-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Things we hate about Rich Vilchitski (Davis) BigFan 34 9,312 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: BigFan