Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Playoffs.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Heh, this guy is funny.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_da...um=twitter
haha.....as a Canadian, I'm hopeful we get another team. As a sometimes rational person, I wouldn't choose to live in Winnipeg over Phoenix/Glendale.

that shit iz crazy yo!!!

I guess the Phoenix mayor said there's 3 or 4 days to save the team.
And the guy trying to buy/save them wants 97 mil a year from the city to manage the arena. The group "representing" the tax payers point out that's usually around 1 mil a year.
Start the bus.
Unfortunately, the Winnipeg people are gonna inherit a crap team. They have like 8 UFA's, 4 RFA's, and Bryzgalov isn't gonna resign if they move.

He said he'd rather go to russia if they move........Because the Peg doesn't have enough "Parks" :?

Russians LOOOOOVE parks, it's fucking ridiculous, all they ever want to do it go to the fucking park. NEWS FLASH, the park never changes!!!! Parks are their favorite places........right after the ground under Hyundais.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Anyone catch the clip of Colin Campbell on TSN radio?
He's an idiot, and he made those guys look like total morons.
It was pretty awesome.

He is a conceited douchebag. The NHL needs to fire him and replace him with a 5 person panel that is diverse in their background.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:haha.....as a Canadian, I'm hopeful we get another team. As a sometimes rational person, I wouldn't choose to live in Winnipeg over Phoenix/Glendale.

that shit iz crazy yo!!!

I guess the Phoenix mayor said there's 3 or 4 days to save the team.
And the guy trying to buy/save them wants 97 mil a year from the city to manage the arena. The group "representing" the tax payers point out that's usually around 1 mil a year.
Start the bus.
Unfortunately, the Winnipeg people are gonna inherit a crap team. They have like 8 UFA's, 4 RFA's, and Bryzgalov isn't gonna resign if they move.

He said he'd rather go to russia if they move........Because the Peg doesn't have enough "Parks" :?

Russians LOOOOOVE parks, it's fucking ridiculous, all they ever want to do it go to the fucking park. NEWS FLASH, the park never changes!!!! Parks are their favorite places........right after the ground under Hyundais.
2 things.....

1) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: .......hyundai

2) Parks....for real?? Thats the dumbest/weirdest shit I've ever heard of. Right up there with Japanese people and Bukaki videos
yeah really, every birthday in spring summer and fall is in the park, they hang out in the park, when in NYC my wife always wants to go to Central Park and my response is always "I have been there several times, saw everything and it doesn't change, no thanks"

Pete Nice Wrote:yeah really, every birthday in spring summer and fall is in the park, they hang out in the park, when in NYC my wife always wants to go to Central Park and my response is always "I have been there several times, saw everything and it doesn't change, no thanks"

mexicans love them some parks too. same shit. always going to the park. Matter of fact I will be at a park after work for a barbecue.
Pete Nice Wrote:Ferance is a cool guy. I partied w him a few times when he played for the Pens. I have some pictures with him somewhere, I will have to find them.

Isn't he the one that took a ton of shit for the way he got Kelly fired from the NHLPA? I think he was the one that led the charge to vote to fire him at 4 or 5 in the morning in Chicago.
Then split the Boston locker room and was quickly 'fired' as player rep for the team.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Ferance is a cool guy. I partied w him a few times when he played for the Pens. I have some pictures with him somewhere, I will have to find them.

Isn't he the one that took a ton of shit for the way he got Kelly fired from the NHLPA? I think he was the one that led the charge to vote to fire him at 4 or 5 in the morning in Chicago.
Then split the Boston locker room and was quickly 'fired' as player rep for the team.

I have no idea what you are even talking about, but I do think he was a player rep at one point.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I have no idea what you are even talking about, but I do think he was a player rep at one point.

Yeah, I'm positive he was the one who took a ton of shit around the league for the way the NHLPA fired Paul Kelly.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: flyers-janitor-goalie.jpg]

Here is one for Brampton....

[Image: Haters-Gonna-Hate-Banned-In-Hollywood-16.jpg]

[Image: haters-gonna-hate-kid.jpg]

Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: haters-gonna-hate-kid.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'd love it if the someone photoshopped a Sabres jersey on the kid, and flyers jerseys on everyone else
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: haters-gonna-hate-kid.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'd love it if the someone photoshopped a Sabres jersey on the kid, and flyers jerseys on everyone else

That would make my month. Beckster or Brian might be able to get it done.

There's a big difference between getting players off their game, and getting them fired up.
Kaleta should learn the difference.
Briere had 2 goals, and Hartnell tied it late.

A Flyers source said Patrick Kaleta made comments to Briere and teammate Scott Hartnell about their divorces early in the Flyers' 5-4 overtime victory, which evened the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series at three games apiece.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/column...402076.ece
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: flyers-janitor-goalie.jpg]

Yeah, I remember those commercials.
Hardy-har-har.

[youtube]vl-2AuWH6i8[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011-2012 Season Chip 177 36,173 06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  2011 Preseason Chip 13 5,284 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Chip