Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckles on your shoes/friend in need
That wasn't a double post! I only hit submit once! Bullshit!
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:You'll bounce back and when it finally all comes together you'll be happy
That doesn't mean she has to stop blowing you or anything, if she's doing that....you shouldn't tell her to stop or anything.
:rock: Good Luck Homie.
That's what i'm saying... Remember what C&R said to spot on the show back in the day when he wasn't getting any ass? Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get out of a slump. You can't expect to hit home runs every at bat. Sometimes you gotta just go for base hits to get back in the groove.
P.S. guess where i'm at right now. Confusedad:
They were telling Spot to bang a beat chick, not get in a relationship with one..........

We have all banged chicks we are not very proud of, they are the ones your friends and family never meet.

Also, if you have a beat chick who is a friend, and a good friend, you should never have sex with her.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
negadave Wrote:
cody Wrote:You'll bounce back and when it finally all comes together you'll be happy
That doesn't mean she has to stop blowing you or anything, if she's doing that....you shouldn't tell her to stop or anything.
:rock: Good Luck Homie.
That's what i'm saying... Remember what C&R said to spot on the show back in the day when he wasn't getting any ass? Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get out of a slump. You can't expect to hit home runs every at bat. Sometimes you gotta just go for base hits to get back in the groove.
P.S. guess where i'm at right now. Confusedad:

You are such a glutton for punishment, aren't you? At the very least... PLEASE... Don't get her pregnant!!! Don't trust her to take care of things at her end for that, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friend in need. Cold feet Proposal. Lack of sex. HOSS HUEVOS 23 8,266 05-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  I got a Friend in Need, ya re-TARDS! Beckster 16 5,011 06-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friend in need. Cold feet Proposal. Lack of sex. 0 627 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: