Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/23... New computer at work
Derick Wrote:jsut the other day you said you couldnt do it. Plus its easier to learn by watching someone do it properly

I can't do it because of my boobs, not because I'm drunk and hiding from the man that rapied me.
Vas up all? I shovelled 4 inches of snow off the driveway and porch last night. I get to do it again today. Confusedad: Only it's soaked with frozen rain this time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:great crappy weather today, took me more than an hour to get to work.........and its gonna be very slow at work because of it :killme:

I see that the freezing rain/mix is headed your way, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:great crappy weather today, took me more than an hour to get to work.........and its gonna be very slow at work because of it :killme:

my roses and lilacs are blooming, also my weird fruit trees. I hope that makes you feel better. Also I was behind a guy driving to work, and he was going 10 mph over the limit, so that was pretty awesome. I was still 15 minutes late this morning though.

You were 15 minutes late to work? Aren't you like 5 minutes from where you work?
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:So the biggest whore in Hollywood died....no not Paris Hilton, however I think that racist cunt takes the crown.

Do they have a formal corination??

They have been cutting into tv shows to announce it. It's gonna be so over-played before the day is out. How many husbands did she have? a dozen?
I HATE PIE!!
I have to do an oil change on my car this afternoon... I really don't want to do it... I may just take it to Jim's shop since he is working today... he can do it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

my roses and lilacs are blooming, also my weird fruit trees. I hope that makes you feel better. Also I was behind a guy driving to work, and he was going 10 mph over the limit, so that was pretty awesome. I was still 15 minutes late this morning though.

You were 15 minutes late to work? Aren't you like 5 minutes from where you work?

It's a 2 to 3 minute drive at 30 MPH. So I left my house late.
Chip Wrote:So I'm almost done bowling for the year, and I'm kinda glad.
The 2nd half of the year, I'm pretty sure my average for the first game is 155, and the second and third game is 210.
Last night I even tried slamming a couple beers before I went bowling. That didn't help. 157, 219 and 206.
Last week was 155, 213, 213.

I think my highest score was 90.. maybe 120. Usually I'm in the 60s. :?
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:1 hour and 40 minute commute; woke up to 4 inches of new snow and another 4 coming today. :flame:

Winter needs to be over now... :deadhorse:

My area has a winter storm warning in effect. It was supposed to be over at 2p, but they just changed it to 5p. Kinda glad I don't have to go anywhere.

The plow truck guys were out as Jimbo was leaving for work. They scared the shit out of me, I could hear some guys voices outside... There were a few big tree limbs on the road that they were clearing off.
I HATE PIE!!
It's National Chip and Dip day, I choose Brian as the Dip. :poke:
rusty eck ford sucks my ass.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I'm almost done bowling for the year, and I'm kinda glad.
The 2nd half of the year, I'm pretty sure my average for the first game is 155, and the second and third game is 210.
Last night I even tried slamming a couple beers before I went bowling. That didn't help. 157, 219 and 206.
Last week was 155, 213, 213.
ok, so I'm not the best at bowling. I probably average between 125-150 when I go. that using the lane balls

the one time I borrowed my buddies bowling glove and ball, I averaged 190-225 over 6 games.

Is it really difficult or were you just drunk?

I can roll a great gutter ball!
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:It's National Chip and Dip day, I choose Brian as the Dip. :poke:

oh, no he didn't.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I finished my coffee. Confusedad: Now what am I supposed to do?
What ever happened to the Dudebro Hot 100?

Who knows... We'll never figure out who is actually #1.

Next round starts Monday
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:I hate "pop music" more and more everyday.

it all sounds the same, and that would be crappy.

^ ^ THIS ^ ^
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  June 12, 2014 Thursday ~ No work Tomorrow Beckster 13 380 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues NussieT 100 1,940 03-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work. Joe 173 810 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week Beckster 105 1,755 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  12/27/2012....back to work Brampton 189 1,650 12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Indiansfan
  Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day Hondo 209 1,959 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice