Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/23... New computer at work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
So the IT guys show up yesterday and say hey I need to swap out your computer for a new one. So now I get to put everything back on this new one. Downloaded Firefox 4, holy shit fast
great crappy weather today, took me more than an hour to get to work.........and its gonna be very slow at work because of it :killme:
Brampton Wrote:great crappy weather today, took me more than an hour to get to work.........and its gonna be very slow at work because of it :killme:

my roses and lilacs are blooming, also my weird fruit trees. I hope that makes you feel better. Also I was behind a guy driving to work, and he was going 10 mph over the limit, so that was pretty awesome. I was still 15 minutes late this morning though.
An icy treat could be a key to the Philadelphia Flyers' first-place run

hockey!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:great crappy weather today, took me more than an hour to get to work.........and its gonna be very slow at work because of it :killme:

my roses and lilacs are blooming, also my weird fruit trees. I hope that makes you feel better. Also I was behind a guy driving to work, and he was going 10 mph over the limit, so that was pretty awesome. I was still 15 minutes late this morning though.
are those the semen smelling trees??

you can keep them
LeNeve Wrote:An icy treat could be a key to the Philadelphia Flyers' first-place run

hockey!!!!

:?
LeNeve Wrote:An icy treat could be a key to the Philadelphia Flyers' first-place run

hockey!!!!
I read that, sounded good
Now I know what the deal with Lybia is.

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Libya_T..._Faces.jpg
standing around at work....not fun!!
Chip Wrote:Now I know what the deal with Lybia is.

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Libya_T..._Faces.jpg
Le Fuck Yeah
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Why is it when you have nothing to do at work, and you are standing around on the computer, people give you a dirty look??

Hey dick, I'm not getting paid for this, piss off!!!!!! :flame:
Um, why would anyone attend BYU??

that place sounds so lame Lame
So the biggest whore in Hollywood died....no not Paris Hilton, however I think that racist cunt takes the crown.

Do they have a formal corination??
So I'm almost done bowling for the year, and I'm kinda glad.
The 2nd half of the year, I'm pretty sure my average for the first game is 155, and the second and third game is 210.
Last night I even tried slamming a couple beers before I went bowling. That didn't help. 157, 219 and 206.
Last week was 155, 213, 213.
Brampton Wrote:Um, why would anyone attend BYU??

that place sounds so lame Lame

Isn't that where Micheal Jackon went?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28