Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/23... New computer at work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can roll a great gutter ball!

In gym class in high school we had to take bowling. So we were at the lanes in town and my friend Cory kept throwing gutter balls and it was affecting our team score. So I told him if he got a strike I'd flash him my boobs. I left for a doctors appt one day and apparently when I was gone he got a strike... I totally didn't believe him...
We didn't have a bowling ally close enough to our school to take bowling in gym.
Somehow on the comments for all the yahoo news stories, a race war starts. Craziness. It's kind of entertaining though.

Like yesterday a polar bear dies, and someone was all IF it was a black bear it wouldn't even be a story. Funny. Then after that it gets all crazy and racist for serious.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Yeah, ketchup flavored chips do not sound that good.

Apparently a lot of people love them.
They say they're like fries and ketchup.
Is it a canadian thing?
Or an east coast thing?
Anyone know?
Am I the only one that doesn't like ketchup on french fries?
I gotta have ketchup on my fries.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My day just turned into a big fat pile of steaming shit. My fucking former employer was able to overturn my unemployment and now I gotta pay the money I have received back. This just blows, so much for relying on the old man.

I'm gonna fight it , of course.... But still, I didn't need this crap.

go shoot the place up.

I'm not sure on the camera angles at the newer building. But, I would love to do something in the line of spray painting some less than friendly terms across the fucking building.
I know how to disable cameras! :grin:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My day just turned into a big fat pile of steaming shit. My fucking former employer was able to overturn my unemployment and now I gotta pay the money I have received back. This just blows, so much for relying on the old man.

go shoot the place up.

I'm not sure on the camera angles at the newer building. But, I would love to do something in the line of spray painting some less than friendly terms across the fucking building.

Put your balls on them?
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

go shoot the place up.

Yeah, with a rifle.

[Image: sniper.jpg]
I would own a cat if it could hold a gun like that.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

go shoot the place up.

Yeah, with a rifle.

[Image: sniper.jpg]
Saw this story on the news during lunch today.
Wtf granny!?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lipstickalley.com/f50/92-yr-old-woman-shoots-up-house-after-not-getting-kiss-290589/">http://www.lipstickalley.com/f50/92-yr- ... ss-290589/</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't wait to get home, I am going to play COD tonight for a while, looking forward to it.

maybe I'll join you.
I've been playing most of the day, leveled up a little, and now can still suck with slightly better guns.
the keifer Wrote:Saw this story on the news during lunch today.
Wtf granny!?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lipstickalley.com/f50/92-yr-old-woman-shoots-up-house-after-not-getting-kiss-290589/">http://www.lipstickalley.com/f50/92-yr- ... ss-290589/</a><!-- m -->

:roflmao:

[Image: scarybaby.gif]
Everybody here is talking about mega millions, but I didn't know we had them in this state. How does that work? IF I'm driving through another state and buy a lottery ticket that I don't have in my state, then win, does it count?
that baby gif is funny.
it took octane 2 hours before they let death death die put their balls on it.
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody here is talking about mega millions, but I didn't know we had them in this state. How does that work? IF I'm driving through another state and buy a lottery ticket that I don't have in my state, then win, does it count?
Yes, you will have to go back to that state to claim the prize.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28