Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/18/11 - To work or not to work...
I'm listening to Wax Ecstatic.
They should play that today.
I think I will try writing a song too.

[AUTO-TUNE]Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Gotta get up in the morning. gotta take a shit. Maybe i"ll have a coffee. Now I'll sit at my computer to avoid actually doing any work.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Gonna renew my liscense. Gotta rewrite all the test Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I should buy a roll up the rim. Can't believe all you dumbasses think this is a good song. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Today is friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. I forgot to plug in my phone so now it's dead. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.[AUTO-TUNE]

:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:I think I will try writing a song too.

[AUTO-TUNE]Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Gotta get up in the morning. gotta take a shit. Maybe i"ll have a coffee. Now I'll sit at my computer to avoid actually doing any work.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Gonna renew my liscense. Gotta rewrite all the test Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I should buy a roll up the rim. Can't believe all you dumbasses think this is a good song. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Today is friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. I forgot to plug in my phone so now it's dead. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.[AUTO-TUNE]

:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

If you dress like Lady Gaga, you might be onto something.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:maybe this old man here will molest the owners grandson, and then they will both be gone. I'll have peace again.

Frame him.
Get some of the old guys DNA.
Then, you know, give it to the kid, dressed like the old guy.
:?

It's actually turning out to be entertaining. The kid is moving all the vehicles around on the lot, and putting stuff in the wash bay, and it's driving the old man crazy. It's hilarious. You can't yell at the owners grandson when you are the car wash guy.

I yelled at the grandson one time, and he stays away from me now. I yelled at the old man last Friday too, and now he stays away. He still stares at me from afar though.
Chip Wrote:I'm listening to Wax Ecstatic.

I'm listening to some republican on the radio talk about how awesome SUVs are, and how much hybrids suck, and how awesome nuclear power is, and how it's safer than a bag full of babies.

I don't get that mentality. Why do I have to have a SUV if I'm republican. MAybe I want to save gas money. Fucking assholes. Fuck the liberals too, I hate everybody to death.
You can listen to soundgarden's live album which is coming out next Tuesday on their FB page.
Nussie_T Wrote:What??? Are you saying perhaps Jim will get jealous... No.. he won't... he is very much so like the Grinch... his heart is three sizes too small.

So what you're saying is you settled.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What??? Are you saying perhaps Jim will get jealous... No.. he won't... he is very much so like the Grinch... his heart is three sizes too small.

I didn't settle. For some fucked up reason I love the Grinch... Stupid heartless bastard. There is a reason why his mom and I call him Stupid Jimmy Jerkface.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.NSFW.com">http://www.NSFW.com</a><!-- m -->
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I didn't settle. For some fucked up reason I love the Grinch... Stupid heartless bastard. There is a reason why his mom and I call him Stupid Jimmy Jerkface.
guy treats girl like shit, girl loves every bit of it, wants more. the end
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I just keep remembering the discussion about him wanting to have sex with soemone else
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

My wife hasn't been home since last Sunday.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Don't you do tasting every weekend?
:roflmao: Yeah I do.

One weekend you're going to realize that you've tasted them all.
That would be a great weekend! :happy:
How many of you lived with your girlfriends before marriage was in the works? or currently do?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm listening to Wax Ecstatic.

I'm listening to some republican on the radio talk about how awesome SUVs are, and how much hybrids suck, and how awesome nuclear power is, and how it's safer than a bag full of babies.

I don't get that mentality. Why do I have to have a SUV if I'm republican. MAybe I want to save gas money. Fucking assholes. Fuck the liberals too, I hate everybody to death.

I hate both parties.
Both sides hate things and call them evil just because the other side likes them. Wtf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  June 12, 2014 Thursday ~ No work Tomorrow Beckster 13 380 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues NussieT 100 1,940 03-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work. Joe 173 810 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week Beckster 105 1,755 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  12/27/2012....back to work Brampton 189 1,650 12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Indiansfan
  Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day Hondo 209 1,959 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice