Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/18/11 - To work or not to work...
Uhh... I have a predicament....

I left work on mat leave June 4th, 2010 which means my mat leave is coming to an end. Maxim has offered me a little bit more money than I was making and part time so I don't have to get a daycare to watch my kids but they want me to start in a couple of weeks... When I talked to Jim about it he used his pity lines to make me feel bad for wanting to go back to work... he knows I'll feel bad and I won't do it.
He doesn't even want me to go back to work at all, and with summer coming up... I really don't want to go back but I don't want to give up work either... uhh...
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
I was also suppose to go to the gym this morning but my lovely husband no longer wants to drive his piece of shit truck and took my damn car. The 1 ton diesel is here but he knows I don't like driving it in busy traffic especially in the type of parking lot the gym has... what a douche tool.
Nussie_T Wrote:Uhh... I have a predicament....

I left work on mat leave June 4th, 2010 which means my mat leave is coming to an end. Maxim has offered me a little bit more money than I was making and part time so I don't have to get a daycare to watch my kids but they want me to start in a couple of weeks... When I talked to Jim about it he used his pity lines to make me feel bad for wanting to go back to work... he knows I'll feel bad and I won't do it.
He doesn't even want me to go back to work at all, and with summer coming up... I really don't want to go back but I don't want to give up work either... uhh...
fuck him. what do YOU want to do
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
this. :beer: :beer:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
What are everyone's plans for the weekend???

Saturday is a friends 40th birthday party at the Legion in town. Steak and potatoes, then dancing and booze... my kind of evening. I just need to make sure Jim's parents are still available to watch the kids for a few hours until Jim gets home from work.

Sunday... I am not sure what I am going to do. The sun has already started melting snow which makes any outdoor activity difficult.
Derick Wrote:

fuck him. what do YOU want to do

That's the thing. I told myself before I left that I wasn't going to come back early this time but I often get left at home with the kids all day while he is out and I rarely get time for myself which makes me want to do... I am not 100% sure what the hell I want.
If you got time and want to watch two blondes eat a hot dog you can check this out:

Rena vs Faye - 12inch hotdog eating contest. 8:20am. U can watch the fierce competition go down live on our power webcam. Http://power97.com

Damn, they give you all kinds of time off for maternity leave. I would have figured you'd be back to work by July.

I've known a few women over the years that were either married to or dated assholes. Those assholes had enough money so the women didn't have to work. When the day came that the women realized they were with assholes they couldn't leave because they had no job, no money and no one would hire them because they had no recent work experience.
Nussie_T Wrote:What are everyone's plans for the weekend???

Saturday is a friends 40th birthday party at the Legion in town. Steak and potatoes, then dancing and booze... my kind of evening. I just need to make sure Jim's parents are still available to watch the kids for a few hours until Jim gets home from work.

Sunday... I am not sure what I am going to do. The sun has already started melting snow which makes any outdoor activity difficult.

Cousin and her husband are coming tonight and staying until Monday. We're going to try to hit at least 8 wineries during the day and go out at night.
Joe Wrote:Damn, they give you all kinds of time off for maternity leave. I would have figured you'd be back to work by July.

I've known a few women over the years that were either married to or dated assholes. Those assholes had enough money so the women didn't have to work. When the day came that the women realized they were with assholes they couldn't leave because they had no job, no money and no one would hire them because they had no recent work experience.

I get a year off for mat leave. I left on mat leave a month early, they say the 2nd baby can come up to two weeks early and I really didn't want to be at work anymore so I left... which means I have to go back a month early too!

We have enough money so I don't have to work but if I do realize he is being a douchetool and I need to leave... I could easily clean out 1 of the bank accounts and no one would ever notice.
Nussie_T Wrote:What are everyone's plans for the weekend???

I have a bowling tournament out around Grand Rapids.
I have to be at my friends at 7 tomorrow morning.
That's all I know.
I don't know where exactly it is. When it is. Where I'm staying.
Here I go!
:beer:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn, they give you all kinds of time off for maternity leave. I would have figured you'd be back to work by July.

I get a year off for mat leave. I left on mat leave a month early, they say the 2nd baby can come up to two weeks early and I really didn't want to be at work anymore so I left... which means I have to go back a month early too!

We have enough money so I don't have to work but if I do realize he is being a douchetool and I need to leave... I could easily clean out 1 of the bank accounts and no one would ever notice.

If you haven't realized you're with a douchetool by now you're probably going to be there forever.
Joe Wrote:If you haven't realized you're with a douchetool by now you're probably going to be there forever.

Jim is the biggest asshole I've ever met and I make it a point of telling him so... I've chalked it up to being a "Jim" thing. His dad also called Jim is the exact same way... but in his old age it's starting to slip.
I don't want to work today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  June 12, 2014 Thursday ~ No work Tomorrow Beckster 13 380 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues NussieT 100 1,940 03-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work. Joe 173 810 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week Beckster 105 1,755 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  12/27/2012....back to work Brampton 189 1,650 12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Indiansfan
  Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day Hondo 209 1,959 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice