Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/18/11 - To work or not to work...
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My breakfast.
Left over Philly cheesesteak pizza.
That looks amazing!

A guy from Philly opened up this place, right at the the end of my street.
He gets all the stuff right from Philly, and makes the cheesesteaks right.
I love 'em so I thought I'd try the pizza.
I want to be a stay at home Dad, except the kids would be at school most of the time, so it would kick ass.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What are everyone's plans for the weekend???

Saturday is a friends 40th birthday party at the Legion in town. Steak and potatoes, then dancing and booze... my kind of evening. I just need to make sure Jim's parents are still available to watch the kids for a few hours until Jim gets home from work.

Sunday... I am not sure what I am going to do. The sun has already started melting snow which makes any outdoor activity difficult.
I'm doing nothing this weekend outside of a wine tasting tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be nice so I will try to get out and enjoy otherwise spend some time watching basketball.

Don't you do tasting every weekend?
:roflmao: Yeah I do.
LeNeve Wrote:I want to be a stay at home Dad, except the kids would be at school most of the time, so it would kick ass.

If I do decide to stay home I still have recycle to do three times a week plus the glass so I still am working. Mike starts nursery school in the fall.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am not 100% sure what the hell I want.
what you want is to drive to chicago

and spend the night under a car.....
there are plenty of cars to choose from in my neighborhood, if you dont like the one your under, you can find a different one. Plus I have 2 showers to choose from also
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday :rock: :happy:
[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Now I'm full.
And tired.
Well this guy started his whistling early today. It's all good though. I just went over to his area with a big hammer, and beat the hell out of his work bench. Then said "see, I can make pointless noise too". We'll see how long he can keep quite.
Donginator Wrote:Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday :rock: :happy:

I hate that song...

Teenagers are fucking annoying.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you haven't realized you're with a douchetool by now you're probably going to be there forever.

Jim is the biggest asshole I've ever met and I make it a point of telling him so... I've chalked it up to being a "Jim" thing. His dad also called Jim is the exact same way... but in his old age it's starting to slip.
Go buy a giant dildo, and when he asks why, tell him " I wanna get laid, and you ain't gettin any."
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
LeNeve Wrote:Well this guy started his whistling early today. It's all good though. I just went over to his area with a big hammer, and beat the hell out of his work bench. Then said "see, I can make pointless noise too". We'll see how long he can keep quiet.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :high5:
come on everybody sing

Friday Friday like yeah :killme:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Don't you do tasting every weekend?
:roflmao: Yeah I do.

One weekend you're going to realize that you've tasted them all.

Hits 1 will play it every 30 mins and teenagers will buy the shit out of it and we'll be stuck listening to this girl for the next 2 years just like Ke$ha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  June 12, 2014 Thursday ~ No work Tomorrow Beckster 13 380 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues NussieT 100 1,940 03-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work. Joe 173 810 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week Beckster 105 1,755 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  12/27/2012....back to work Brampton 189 1,650 12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Indiansfan
  Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day Hondo 209 1,959 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice