Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/18/11 - To work or not to work...
Haven't read back in the IST yet from where I left but noticed the new banner... Joey you are a few days behind... Isn't DBN's "birthday" March 13th???
I heard a commercial on the FM radio today. IT was for a medicine for your horse, if your horse had herpes. Equine herpes to be exact. I forgot the name of the medicine.
Transmission through indirect contact is possible, but less likely. Therefore, horses that are in close nose-to-nose contact with infected horses, infective placentas, or infective aborted materials are more likely to become infected themselves than horses that are kept isolated.
KU plays in an hour, against booston.
LeNeve Wrote:Barbs bail bonds (620) 662-1227

Chip should call, and see if she will go to Michigan to bond him out of a murder charge, or something crazy like that. Maybe bank robbery.

Is she hot?
Was up DBN I am a little late to the party but o well it takes along time to read 28 pages
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
:high5: :clap: :clap: :happy: HAPPY BDAY DBN.........5 days ago!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, quick story.... My parents got married and Dad told my mom to get rid of her credit cards and stuff and he would open a joint account. He lied... He just wanted to control all the money. Mom stayed at home to raise the 4 of us and dad would only give her a few bucks for groceries and to pay the bills. No Man will EVER do the same thing to me. Watching my mom struggle all those years really showed me how greedy people are. My dad didn't want to pay for my college, he said he's rather buy a boat. T, whatever you do... Always have a backup plan!!
We have a joint account, we've had one together for years. If either one of us doesn't want it to be joint we have to meet the senior accts manager, we both have to sign off and she signs as a witness. He would never be able to do it without me knowing...
I have a credit card and access to both personal and business accounts. Plus his parents have told me several times that they are more than willing to take me and the kids in. The grandkids are more important to them than their son.
Hey, LeNeve I got your message on X-Box last night just as I was going to bed! sorry
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Barbs bail bonds (620) 662-1227

Chip should call, and see if she will go to Michigan to bond him out of a murder charge, or something crazy like that. Maybe bank robbery.

Is she hot?

I don't remember. I was at a bar in Hutchinson a few years ago during my sons wrestling tournament, and the lady was throwing keychain/bottle openers, with the name and number at everybody. It was weird. I've never seen that before. I just came across the keychain thing in my toolbox.

She kind of looked like dog the bounty hunter but fatter I think.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Has anyone talk to Dave lately? I haven't seen him around his I called him a pussy for not going to Pete's party?

Word is that he's been working a ton. He might be upset over this, though...

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/art...-cola-wars

I sent him a text and he finally got back to me... then my daughter projectile vomitted all over me... and then my phone was almost dead so I haven't messaged him back yet.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Nothing like making your OWN money!!!

Ok, quick story.... My parents got married and Dad told my mom to get rid of her credit cards and stuff and he would open a joint account. He lied... He just wanted to control all the money. Mom stayed at home to raise the 4 of us and dad would only give her a few bucks for groceries and to pay the bills. No Man will EVER do the same thing to me. Watching my mom struggle all those years really showed me how greedy people are. My dad didn't want to pay for my college, he said he's rather buy a boat. T, whatever you do... Always have a backup plan!!
What a dick move.

Yes, but my dad is a dick.. Well, his name is Richard.... It was a control thing. He hoarded money from her and she has no idea how much he has stashed or where. (he and I don't always get along) My sisters and I learned to avoid the same fate, though.

Jim hoards money too. The bank yelled at us because we had too much money in our chequing account. We ended up using it for an RRSP so they would get off our case.
Coincidentally Jim's middle name: Richard. Funny story: He was going to University taking some courses for dentistry. He said he wanted his name to be Dr. Dick.
It's time. Time to have a weekend.
Happy Birthday DBN and Brian.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I just keep remembering the discussion about him wanting to have sex with soemone else

Ya... he still hasn't been forgiven for it yet. Although I know for fact that he hasn't done anything with her and I know for fact that she no longer texts him.

That's good to hear. Still sucks that he put you through it.
When the heck was this? I was assuming you were half kidding when you said he's an asshole, but wow.

It's a long story... it started last winter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  June 12, 2014 Thursday ~ No work Tomorrow Beckster 13 380 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues NussieT 100 1,940 03-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work. Joe 173 810 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week Beckster 105 1,755 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  12/27/2012....back to work Brampton 189 1,650 12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Indiansfan
  Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day Hondo 209 1,959 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice