Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girlfriend for Spot ~ NSFW
the keifer Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Those dolls run about $7,000 - $13,000... A drunk bitch at a bar is a helluva lot cheaper.
Unless the rubber fails.
Not of she doesn't know who you are.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Those dolls run about $7,000 - $13,000... A drunk bitch at a bar is a helluva lot cheaper.
Unless the rubber fails.
Not of she doesn't know who you are.
^^this, lol
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Dolls probably don't have Russian boyfriends to worry about :poke:
But you have to put them under the car yourself.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Then you have to carry them the entire way down to the basement by yourself so they can hide in the shower while people come in and piss all night.
That would've almost made it worth someone deciding to piss in your shower and not noticing her.

If I ever catch someone pissing in my shower, I don't care who they are, they are getting punched once in the back of the head for being a dipshit.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:If I ever catch someone pissing in my shower, I don't care who they are, they are getting punched once in the back of the head for being a dipshit.
You would have a good reason for it, but it would be hilarious if she had gotten pissed on. Would add even more epicness to the story.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G-Spot Mouse Joe 9 3,828 02-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Beckster