Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girlfriend for Spot ~ NSFW
A girlfriend for guys like Spot!!! ... I assume that she's programmed to stay loyal!

[youtube]FMAwp_rjodQ[/youtube]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
That dude from the video pretty much fits the profile of what I pictured the typical owner of one of those things would look like.

Seriously though, dudes that own those must have serious mental issues
I would rather never get laid again than have one of those. I wonder if they replace your pride too while they are at it. Holy fuck, jacking is not that unsatisfying. I hope they blast inside it, and then get life threatening illnesses from the bacteria that will grow there.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Who needs a doll when there's always low hanging fruit staggering around.
Joe Wrote:Who needs a doll when there's always low hanging fruit staggering around.
Dolls probably don't have Russian boyfriends to worry about :poke:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Who needs a doll when there's always low hanging fruit staggering around.
But you have to put them under the car yourself.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Then you have to carry them the entire way down to the basement by yourself so they can hide in the shower while people come in and piss all night.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
This party sounds better and better by the moment
Brampton Wrote:This party sounds better and better by the moment

You missed a humdinger
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:This party sounds better and better by the moment

You missed a humdinger
I told the wife I'm goin next year with or without her
Those dolls run about $7,000 - $13,000... A drunk bitch at a bar is a helluva lot cheaper.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
What happens if it shorts out??? Fried pickle??
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Those dolls run about $7,000 - $13,000... A drunk bitch at a bar is a helluva lot cheaper.
Unless the rubber fails.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What happens if it shorts out??? Fried pickle??
I am now hoping this happens.
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Then you have to carry them the entire way down to the basement by yourself so they can hide in the shower while people come in and piss all night.
That would've almost made it worth someone deciding to piss in your shower and not noticing her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G-Spot Mouse Joe 9 3,828 02-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Beckster