Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 03/03 - Winning
Brampton Wrote:I'm really bored right now.....no work :yawn:
I have a brand new diesel a guy filled up with gasoline, then drove it untill it quit. It needs all the injectors, and the injector pump. I've never touched one of these new trucks yet, so I'm reading about it in the workshop manual, and it's boring. I did learn that each injector is programmed specifically for the cylinder it is in. So you can't just yank old stuff out, and put new stuff back in its place on this thing.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife told me last night she does not want me playing video games any more. I told her to suck it.
fixed

I did that also. She is just being a pain b/c I have been on the road a lot the last 6 weeks. She wants me to spend all my free time with her. She will get over it in a few weeks.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Just finished my grapes......grapes are really good
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm really bored right now.....no work :yawn:
I have a brand new diesel a guy filled up with gasoline, then drove it untill it quit. It needs all the injectors, and the injector pump. I've never touched one of these new trucks yet, so I'm reading about it in the workshop manual, and it's boring. I did learn that each injector is programmed specifically for the cylinder it is in. So you can't just yank old stuff out, and put new stuff back in its place on this thing.
that makes it tough to scam warranty
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife told me last night she does not want me playing video games any more. I told her to suck it up.

My wife told me I was being to loud, I told her to shut the bedroom door then. Then she threw me some pillows, and a blanket.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife told me last night she does not want me playing video games any more. I told her to suck it.
fixed

I did that also. She is just being a pain b/c I have been on the road a lot the last 6 weeks. She wants me to spend all my free time with her. She will get over it in a few weeks.
my wife is the same way when our schedules have been thrown off. By sunday night she's had enough of me
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife told me last night she does not want me playing video games any more. I told her to suck it up.

My wife told me I was being to loud, I told her to shut the bedroom door then. Then she threw me some pillows, and a blanket.
:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:If I smoked I could go for a smokebreak

Fuck that.
If they get a break to go kill themselves, you get a break for the hell of it.
Maybe I should go get a coffee. But I know I'll end up getting donuts, and I'll have to do an extra hour at the gym. Confusedad:

I'll just stand here and sulk
LeNeve Wrote:I could use a redbull. :yawn:
I'll drink 5-hour energy shots but I can't drink Red Bull.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If I smoked I could go for a smokebreak

Fuck that.
If they get a break to go kill themselves, you get a break for the hell of it.
Yeah, but I just stand here......then get bored and go back to work. But I dont have any work right now, so its extra boring
LeNeve Wrote:

:grin:
that happened to me Monday night when I signed on late with you guys, she slammed the door, I live in a small aprtment so she hears everything
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:Just finished my grapes......grapes are really good
I like them best fermented in a bottle after spending some time in a little oak.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I could use a redbull. :yawn:
I'll drink 5-hour energy shots but I can't drink Red Bull.
they say that 5hour energy has all the caffine of a cup of coffee but without the sugar.....so if I drink coffee black, than am I saving myself $3?
I asked my wife to bring me a red bull 15 minutes ago. Nothing yet. Wtf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM