Dudebro Nation
Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday 03/03 - Winning (/showthread.php?tid=1688)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thursday 03/03 - Winning - JDubb - 03-03-2011

What's up Butt(s)?

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Derick - 03-03-2011

its morning. I got home early last night at 11:00. got 7 hours of sleep in. fell great. Came home to find that one of my new roommmates had moved in already. thanks for the heads up, then she turned the heat up to 77. OMFG. i told he she couldnt do that.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Hondo - 03-03-2011

Chicks freeze. There's no rhyme or reason for it.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Brampton - 03-03-2011

I dont know if anyone else is listening to it, but the 3 whores on Howard this morning are the biggest whore sounding whores I've ever heard on the radio

they are soooooo trashy. and not in a good way

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Derick - 03-03-2011

I havent seen any nussies this week from paul

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - LeNeve - 03-03-2011

I walk in this morning and there are 3 people waiting for an oil change. So that ruins my whole morning routine. This is not a fucking jiffy lube people. and yes, they are waiting still as I type this, and go about my usual morning business. Fuckers.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - JDubb - 03-03-2011

Brampton Wrote:I dont know if anyone else is listening to it, but the 3 whores on Howard this morning are the biggest whore sounding whores I've ever heard on the radio

These whores were the worst whores of all the whores, so effin annoying. Confusedlap:

I'm almost out of taco bell packets.

JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dont know if anyone else is listening to it, but the 3 whores on Howard this morning are the biggest whore sounding whores I've ever heard on the radio

These whores were the worst whores of all the whores, so effin annoying. Confusedlap:

I've got my sirius at home setup to turn onto Howard as my alarm. I woke up to those whores this morning.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - NussieT - 03-03-2011

Derick Wrote:its morning. I got home early last night at 11:00. got 7 hours of sleep in. fell great. Came home to find that one of my new roommmates had moved in already. thanks for the heads up, then she turned the heat up to 77. OMFG. i told he she couldnt do that.

Holy hell... I get cold but I would never turn it up that hot... That's what sweaters and blankets are for...

nice, one of the oil changes the guy decided to chain smoke before I got it. Now I smell like dirty old man smoke.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - NussieT - 03-03-2011

LeNeve Wrote:nice, one of the oil changes the guy decided to chain smoke before I got it. Now I smell like dirty old man smoke.

That's awful... I always hated getting into those peoples cars.... my favorite were the little old ladies with 50 air fresheners in their car... always smelt good and were clean...

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - JDubb - 03-03-2011

Derick Wrote:its morning. I got home early last night at 11:00. got 7 hours of sleep in. fell great. Came home to find that one of my new roommmates had moved in already. thanks for the heads up, then she turned the heat up to 77. OMFG. i told he she couldnt do that.
Set them straight.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Chip - 03-03-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:

Holy hell... I get cold but I would never turn it up that hot... That's what sweaters and blankets are for...

I start to get to warm if I turn it up past 70.

One of the other oil change guys parked in front of the garage door like he owns the place. I had to go all the way around the building. He will be here for awhile now.