Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 03/03 - Winning
Nussie_T Wrote:I really miss my phone....

What happened to your phone???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she looses immediate points for wearing uggs

Seriously?? Iva says those are warm...

Every girl I know wears uggs.

I do not nor will I ever wear those. They aren't even practical. They're like boot-shaped slippers.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she looses immediate points for wearing uggs

Seriously?? Iva says those are warm...

Every girl I know wears uggs.

I do not nor will I ever wear those. They aren't even practical. They're like boot-shaped slippers.

[smiley]GET OFF MY LAWN[/smiley]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
the keifer Wrote:[youtube]PPV8Z1osep0[/youtube]

:roflmao:
I missed the Chris running around on fire the first time I saw that.
And that didn't even have the Madonna video.
the keifer Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Really?
This started on Cnncted lastnight.

No clue at all.

Talladega Nights.
If you haven't seen it, you need to watch it.
I might watch it again tonight now.
If you don't chew Big Red, than fuck you!

Yep. I need to watch it again.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've got a little tiny house on my property, it's basically a living room area, tiny kitchen and tiny bath. I think it's 500 or 600 square feet. I should turn that into my private hang out pad or something. It would make a sweet gameroom.
That sounds sweet, our manager had a party shack for her son, it was basically just a shed but there was a wood stove and power and satellite to it, so he spent all summer out there.

My friend has a party shack... The Shack was meant for when they go fishing in the summer or snowmobiling in the winter but we used to have crazy parties in it...

Julianna has an exersaucer/walker thing... She was sitting in it the other day and Mike was pushing her around and my phone was attached to the USB cable to the computer and Mike ran over it... it whipped the charger cord out of... ripping the USB charging port out... so sad...
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:[youtube]PPV8Z1osep0[/youtube]

:roflmao:
I missed the Chris running around on fire the first time I saw that.
And that didn't even have the Madonna video.
Gotta be my favorite clip of this season. Couldn't quit laughing the first time I saw it.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Julianna has an exersaucer/walker thing... She was sitting in it the other day and Mike was pushing her around and my phone was attached to the USB cable to the computer and Mike ran over it... it whipped the charger cord out of... ripping the USB charging port out... so sad...

I can't pull the Sandisk out of the back and hook it up to a computer?? I have ports for those and the adapter for the little tiny ones. Or, you should be able to put that chip in your new phone, so you don't lose picts and stuff.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I can't pull the Sandisk out of the back and hook it up to a computer?? I have ports for those and the adapter for the little tiny ones. Or, you should be able to put that chip in your new phone, so you don't lose picts and stuff.

My phone still works... just you can charge it... I send out so many texts that by 4 or 5 in the evening it's dead and then I would have to wait until Jim's home to use his phone to charge the battery.

Jim took it apart and says he can fix it but he isn't sure if he can solder the small connections for the port, so we just got me a new phone so if he does fuck that one up then it's not a big deal... that and if one goes bad again... we have a back up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM