Poll: Is Michelle Rodriguez hot or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
52.17%
12 52.17%
Not
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle Rodriguez
Pete Nice Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????

Or the last one also. Even when she was getting shot in the head, she was pretty hot.

I like you more and more every day Paul. Next time I am in NYC, you need to come up and we can grab some beers and Viva Pancho with the guys.
:kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????

Or the last one also. Even when she was getting shot in the head, she was pretty hot.

I like you more and more every day Paul. Next time I am in NYC, you need to come up and we can grab some beers and Viva Pancho with the guys.
Yeah, he's got to join in on the DBN NY trip.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Yeah, he's got to join in on the DBN NY trip.

I'll definitely come up. Just let me know when you're all there and I'll make the trip.