Poll: Is Michelle Rodriguez hot or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
52.17%
12 52.17%
Not
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle Rodriguez
[Image: michelle_rodriguez_red_carpet.jpg]

[Image: michelle-rodriguez-20060729-148591.jpg]

[Image: michelle_rodriguez1.jpg]

Obviously took some of the best pics.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
If those are the best pics, that's pretty sad
Those pictures aren't helping her at all. I say NOT Hot
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
shes to man-ish for me
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????

I dunno bout that, she didn't doing anything for me.... not even a tingle! Big Grin
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????

I dunno bout that, she didn't doing anything for me.... not even a tingle! Big Grin

So you are telling me, if you were at the bar, it was last call and you were horny, you would not let her lick your box? You know you would!!!!

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

So you are telling me, if you were at the bar, it was last call and you were horny, you would not let her lick your box? You know you would!!!!

I'd have to be awfully drunk, desperate and be thinking that she's some super skinny, not-so hot guy..... Dyke..... Nope, I am not feeling it.
I HATE PIE!!
Big fucking horse mouth.
Not a fan of this dyke. She actually was a client of the firm I used to work at in NYC. Of course, I happened to be out of the office when she stopped by. Otherwise, I could have given you a firsthand account of what she looks like upclose.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14

"Wait a minute... there is a difference between Is she hot, and would I do her" - Kevin Malone
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:

"Wait a minute... there is a difference between Is she hot, and would I do her" - Kevin Malone

Touche

Pete Nice Wrote:
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:

Touche

That being said... I say she is hot AND I would do her!

Or the last one also. Even when she was getting shot in the head, she was pretty hot.
ap bikini team Wrote:

Or the last one also. Even when she was getting shot in the head, she was pretty hot.

I like you more and more every day Paul. Next time I am in NYC, you need to come up and we can grab some beers and Viva Pancho with the guys.