Dudebro Nation
Michelle Rodriguez - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hot or Not (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Michelle Rodriguez (/showthread.php?tid=164)

Pages: 1 2

Michelle Rodriguez - Pokes28 - 07-14-2009

[Image: michelle_rodriguez_red_carpet.jpg]

[Image: michelle-rodriguez-20060729-148591.jpg]

[Image: michelle_rodriguez1.jpg]

Obviously took some of the best pics.

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - Brampton - 07-14-2009

If those are the best pics, that's pretty sad

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - Beckster - 07-14-2009

Those pictures aren't helping her at all. I say NOT Hot

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - Derick - 07-14-2009

shes to man-ish for me

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - Pete Nice - 07-14-2009

Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????

Pete Nice Wrote:Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????

I dunno bout that, she didn't doing anything for me.... not even a tingle! Big Grin

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - Pete Nice - 07-14-2009

beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your all on fucking crack, everyone of you would fuck her if you met her at the bar. Even you Beckster. Did you not see the first Fast and the Furious????

I dunno bout that, she didn't doing anything for me.... not even a tingle! Big Grin

So you are telling me, if you were at the bar, it was last call and you were horny, you would not let her lick your box? You know you would!!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

So you are telling me, if you were at the bar, it was last call and you were horny, you would not let her lick your box? You know you would!!!!

I'd have to be awfully drunk, desperate and be thinking that she's some super skinny, not-so hot guy..... Dyke..... Nope, I am not feeling it.

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - LeNeve - 07-14-2009

Big fucking horse mouth.

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - AirHej - 07-16-2009

Not a fan of this dyke. She actually was a client of the firm I used to work at in NYC. Of course, I happened to be out of the office when she stopped by. Otherwise, I could have given you a firsthand account of what she looks like upclose.

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - JoshinWinnipeg - 07-17-2009

"Wait a minute... there is a difference between Is she hot, and would I do her" - Kevin Malone

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - Pete Nice - 07-17-2009

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:

"Wait a minute... there is a difference between Is she hot, and would I do her" - Kevin Malone

Touche

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - JoshinWinnipeg - 07-17-2009

Pete Nice Wrote:
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:

Touche

That being said... I say she is hot AND I would do her!

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - ap bikini team - 07-31-2009

Or the last one also. Even when she was getting shot in the head, she was pretty hot.

Re: Michelle Rodriguez - Pete Nice - 07-31-2009

ap bikini team Wrote:

Or the last one also. Even when she was getting shot in the head, she was pretty hot.

I like you more and more every day Paul. Next time I am in NYC, you need to come up and we can grab some beers and Viva Pancho with the guys.