Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More of a vent than a question.
Greg, you need a cougar... An older broad to teach you the ways of the world.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Greg, you need a cougar... An older broad to teach you the ways of the world.
what is needs is to stop acting desperate, this is a first class seat straight to friend zone
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Greg, you need a cougar... An older broad to teach you the ways of the world.
what is needs is to stop acting desperate, this is a first class seat straight to friend zone

Nope he needs to swing for the lower fruit to work up his game first.
Joe Wrote:Guys don't become dicks to get the girl. Guys become dicks after dealing with girls.

Abso-fucking-lutely correct. All that "I want a nice guy" bullshit is just that...bullshit. You want to grab the talent then you need to treat them like dirt...which goes against the grain of everything you (and I) were ever raised to believe in. It's your own godddamn fault women. If you actually really DID go for nice guys you be treated better. You reap what you sow. Nothing gets a girl to come back like blowing her off and treating her like she doesn't matter. Even in a stable relationship the guy has to keep the girl thinking he coul deasily replace her. Once a woman makes up her mind she has you the countdown to relationship implosion has begun.
From now on, every date, just walk up to the chick and "present" right off the bat.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Finding a girl that likes sports of like finding a unicorn shitting in a pot of gold.

That's not true at all anymore. Finding a fanatic might be tough, but a lot of girls nowadays like sports. The girl I'm dating now is a big Eagles fan....and I still like her lol

You should marry that girl Paul.

She's an amazing girl. If things move in the direction they're going, it's quite possible lol. Don't know about marrying an Eagles fan though. They have a skewed perspective on life lol
Pete Nice Wrote:From now on, every date, just walk up to the chick and "present" right off the bat.
:flasher:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Finding a girl that likes sports of like finding a unicorn shitting in a pot of gold.

That's not true at all anymore. Finding a fanatic might be tough, but a lot of girls nowadays like sports. The girl I'm dating now is a big Eagles fan....and I still like her lol

You should marry that girl Paul.

She's an amazing girl. If things move in the direction they're going, it's quite possible lol. Don't know about marrying an Eagles fan though. They have a skewed perspective on life lol

AT least you'd know if you ever became a loser she'd stick with you.
Joe Wrote:AT least you'd know if you ever became a loser she'd stick with you.
Confusedwoot: Why do the Steelers get all the Super Bowls?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:

Because they are a well run, well coached team that knows how to win. :duh:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:

They have The Towel.
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:She's an amazing girl. If things move in the direction they're going, it's quite possible lol. Don't know about marrying an Eagles fan though. They have a skewed perspective on life lol

AT least you'd know if you ever became a loser she'd stick with you.

That's a good point
Ok, Greg... I'll let you in a on a little secret. what you need is a Boom factor. Something that you can present to the ladies... BOOM. You got it.

Watch this: Never mind the being fat part. Just the BOOM factor... http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1656884
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[quote="Greg Mercer"]So today I went on a coffee date with this nussie. She said I "rocked and was cute" and said that I was a really great guy, however she said that we didn't have the common interests necessary for a relationship. quote]

What kind of interests did this girl have? Did you guys start talking religion and politics or something?? Other than that what could be such a big deal

I can't picture myself telling some chick after one date " sorry, but the shit you think is cool is lame in my book. I just can't chill with someone who likes american idol. Peace nussie"

I don't get it
You don't need to be doing much talking during a first date anyway. LISTEN to what the chick is saying and comment on that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about sports fans! eddieyourdj 45 14,833 01-23-2012, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Fourm military guys (tough question) negadave 8 3,218 12-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Star Wars Question(s) cody 19 6,514 02-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: cody
  Fan loyalty question!!! eddieyourdj 22 7,558 12-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dumb Question negadave 11 4,059 08-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Last Post: negadave