Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Jan 13, 2011 ~ Still Kicking
JDubb Wrote:Great show today, even Brampton liked it.
I liked it too.
Brian Wrote:
I liked it too.
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
I liked it too.
:high5:
:high5: X 2
LeNeve Wrote:I will probaly have to torch the exhaust off, I want to avoid that if I can.
it's a expedition from canada with 200,000 miles, so it is a corroded up mo fo. We don't deal with much rusty corroded stuff here ever.

Is that the mennonite one from Alberta?? Usually vehicles in Ontario are more corroded then other prairie provinces.
michaelangelo Wrote:I didn't shoot a gun until i was around 30, and I only did because my brother in law took me hunting

I was 16, I was only shooting cans. I can't shoot an animal, I'd cry.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm Lutheran. And the most my church ever did like that was take us to see Schindler's List.
I was Lutheran.

Me too. Other than a few weddings I haven't gone to church since my parents divorced. That's also around the time my mom went cuckoo....
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm Lutheran. And the most my church ever did like that was take us to see Schindler's List.
I was Lutheran.

Me too. Other than a few weddings I haven't gone to church since my parents divorced. That's also around the time my mom went cuckoo....
I haven't been to church since May of 07, and other than funerals or weddings I see no reason to ever go again.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:No. Penticostal

:? Not a clue what that's all about.
How bout.....I'm an evengelical Christian.

I don't pray to Mary, or go to confession.

I believe if I need to confess my sin, I pray and confess to God. I believe in Jesus Christ, that he is the Son of God, that he was crucified and rose again on the 3rd day.

What I live isn't a religion, but a faith in God and a relationship with him.

Although sometimes I may say things that don't seem to coincide with this, I have to realize these things and confess them. Lately I have realized the negativity that I was spewing and I've been trying to change that. Living in faith is a spiritual and concious thing that people who do it need to stay aware of the things that they say and do.

Good to see you have your beliefs in line, but I gotta say that it's kinda funny to see you speak like this. After all the usual stuff I am used seeing. It's throwing me off! :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I'll tell my stories here since I probably wouldn't survive the Fastest finger today. I've got 2 drunk stories. Neither are of me, but I have stupid friends.

The first is my two friends would get so drunk that they would play a game called the Pot Game. Basically the bigger one would stand still while the other would run across the room with a pot and bash it into his head. They used to do this like every weekend till one weekend he caved in the pot with his head, and the next shot hit him with the edge of the pot and hurt.

And the 2nd is a friend that we stopped partying with because when he got drunk, he would Hulk out and spear random people. We stopped telling the guy about our parties when he speared one of the guys through a coffee table lol

Don't lie, it was you in both those stories wasn't it? :poke:

No it's not. Although, somewhere there IS a video of me drunk as hell, cradling an empty Grey Goose vodka and trying to walk up a wall thinking it was the floor. But it's so buried that I can't find it lol

Well, keep looking for it!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I can't join her team because I'm Canadian Confusedwoot:

Just put that you're a US citizen. The point is to give her more followers.
I did, at first i couldn't click the button though, but then i realized that i had to link to my twitter first

You have to link your facebook to your twitter?
I'm out. I'm still not joining facebook.

Lame
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
I was Lutheran.

I haven't been to church since May of 07, and other than funerals or weddings I see no reason to ever go again.
That's pretty much how I feel about it Green.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM